REVIEW Impromptu Excitement with Randy Ryder!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jul 22, 2018.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I have not visited the Ranches during summer in about 4 years. The last time I attended the American Century Celebrity Championship in Lake Tahoe. I decided I would go again with fellow board members @bamabert111 , @gLip5 , and @origlegman . Our plans were made and we all looked forward to attending this outstanding three day event with over 80 athletes and personalities playing golf by the lake!!

The day before the event, I arrived at the BR in the mid day …..and to my good fortune Randy was sunning herself on the front porch !!! Ohhhh what a sexy vison!! I usually make an appointment with Randy, but this trip my budget was not what it needed to be. I sat and we discussed a possible party the next day. Randy always works with any budget and plans were made after I returned from the golf outing.

[​IMG]

On the way back from Tahoe, I let Randy know that we were on the way. After arriving, she was again on the porch tanning. The guys and I had a quick lunch and Randy and I made our way to her room for a quick and easy negotiation. Returning , we undressed and a playful fun shower together started another memorable party!! After many parties with Randy, this was the 1st time I had showered with her.
    We soon moved quickly to the bed where the fun time zoomed way too fast, but our mutual pleasuring of one another was one to remember. Every time I party with Randy, WE seem to move the bed from it's original postion!!!!! After and amazing session , we sat, cuddled and talked about several topics till our time was over!!

Ladies and Gentleman....if you are looking for a sweet , down to earth beauty that CAN and WILL satisfy your every pleasure in the bedroom...…@Randy Ryder is your choice!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. awesome review john,i know yall had a great time

iigreatoneii and John N Ga like this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Well said John. Randy is easy to work with and always makes sure her clients leave happy.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and iigreatoneii like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This was another cool review John and it was cool seeing you again. My very first party with Randy happened when I saw her Sun bathing! That outfit was Hotter in person! Randy is the BEST!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great review of one terrific woman. Randy is truly one of the finest and her beauty and compassion is endless. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Nice review on Randy. I’m looking forward to meeting her myself. I’ve heard so many great things about her.

John N Ga likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @iigreatoneii for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! I just got a message from Randy the other day. I plan on meeting her during my next visit. Sounds like she is worth meeting!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman!!! You should meet her...…..She is one in a million!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

foreverman and iigreatoneii like this.
  12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @iigreatoneii …………………………………...Everything written about her is 100% true!!!!!!

iigreatoneii likes this.
  13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Hunt13 !!!! One hundred percent accurate!!!!!

iigreatoneii likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony!! Excellent description of Randy !!!!