Imogen Steele @ Sage

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChicagoBob, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Imogen Steele is from New Zealand. This self-proclaimed "cougar on a leash" is no understatement. She's as kinky as me! Wow! Smokin' HOT!

This heavly inked Kiwi girl really knows the ropes. A true multi-orgasmic squirter - on command! Jeez, what can I say? By her own admission, she is so submissive that she will turn Dom if ordered. I was in heaven! The details of this one, I probably shouldn't disclose - this is a family program, haha!

Her body is a magical playland of sexy curves, natural boobs, and a hard tight ass! The really sexy thing about Imogen is her accent. She is fluent in Maori and even talks dirty in her native language! Fuck yeah!

If you're ready to ride a wild cougar, check out Imogen.

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved! [​IMG]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I have been to NZ many times as I have friends there. All of the NZ women I've met have been so shy and quiet. Imogen seems to be the excat oppisite. Can't wait to meet her

4. ChicagoBob and ImogenSteele like this.
  5. Tautoko!
    Yes I agree Roxy Gold.
    Cant wait to party again with this fire cracker of a man!
    Who knows what we'll get upto next?!?! IMG-20190805-WA0003.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ChicagoBob likes this.
  6. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Thank you sexy friend! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  8. Many thanks for mentioning me @cumishaamado
    I'm so appreciative to recieve this review and I eagerly await the next to come.

Its my 5th week here on the US mainland
    at Sagebrush Ranch.
    The beautiful Sagebrush Starlets have welcomed me with open arms & I'm proud to be on the Sagebrush Team.

Now I have adjusted to the differences, I am feeling so free. It's an adventure into the depths of my sexiness & a rocking good time!

I'd like to thank @RoxyGold for being such a great role model & mentor. Congratulations Roxy for being nominated 'Courtesan of the year', legend!

I'm very excited to experience what the rest of my tour will bring??
    I want to meet as MANY friends and lovers as possible, so come let me make my magic on you and feel transformed!

Line up 6pm-6am weeknights
    6pm-8am weekends
    (Thursdays off)
    Avaliable at Sagebrush Ranch until October.
    Then back in December, January and April.

20190813_193748.jpg

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @ImogenSteele and your awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  11. @ImogenSteele is a doll @ChicagoBob great review! Met her and talked some potential future party specifics with her last weekend, a really really sexy woman!

ImogenSteele likes this.
  12. Kia ora @jessicasummers was great getting to meet you and I'm looking forward to partying together in the near future. Its gonna be off the charts no doubt! XO 1565075589896.jpg

Jessie Summers likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

ImogenSteele likes this.