RANCH SPECIAL Imogen Steele Outdate Ideas

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ImogenSteele, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I'm starting this thread so I can post up events and ideas for outdates that Idlove to go on.
    I'm very open minded and enjoy doing just about anything, or nothing at all.
    For anyone who might want to take me out, but needs inspiration? Hopefully this may help you XXX Screenshot_20190822-114224_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JuniperJones and piperrae like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Wait, you still haven't gone on a outdate yet?!

Though the two that immediately spring to mind are Lake Tahoe and Virginia City.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    ImogenSteele likes this.
  3. Imogen is FUN FUN FUN, get her to some live music! :)

ImogenSteele likes this.
  4. Still no outdate...though I've gotten up to both Virginia City and Tahoe several times. Ive also been to the hot springs which was very therapeutic.
    I'd love to check out Reno and Vegas.
    Live music is a great date for me because I'm a musician and dancer so I move alot!

5. Thanks Roxy! Xo

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, we're just gonna have to fix the outdate problem when I get up there. I'll email you so we can figure something out.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Email just sent! If we make this happen, let's make sure Jade is there to see it. She's been rooting for you on the livestream to get an outdate, and she deserves to see it.

8. You should go on an outdate to a place in Reno at the Summit Mall called 'Color Me Mine,' to paint ceramics if you and your date are into art and painting!! So much fun, I have painted like five different things there in the past year, and all of my pieces have turned out amazing!!

9. Your a total darling Glen. Very much looking forward to getting to know you better xxx

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Oh my goodness!! that concert was AMAZING!!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @ImogenSteele today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Looking for a sexy & fun lady to take to a gig in Tahoe?
    Look no further...music, dance and beyond...
    Dave Matthew tomorrow night!
    Email me [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Additional outdate idea: feed the lady poke! I think she would enjoy Duke's.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  17. Agreed! Feed the machine lol!
    I do find raw fish and shellfish to be a powerful aphrodisiac for me xo
    IMG_0027.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Man, no wonder it was so wild on the outdate!

19. Til her daddy takes her T-bird away...sorry, couldn’t resist :) (old Beach Boys reference from the 60s for the younger set—-yeah, I know, what’s a Beach Boy?)