About Me I'M COMPASSIONATE WITH MY CLIENTS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 21, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would like to share one of my Client's thoughts about me:

Cumisha is a Compassionate young lady! I have been blessed to enjoy the several levels of Compassion that Cumisha shares. Not only intimately but also holistically. Yes she provides a plethora of various encounters such as PSE, GFE, Prostate Play and all kinds of opportunities to get your rocks off. Its the non sensual compassion that she has shared with me the past 18 months that makes me anticipate a chance to see her again.

If you don't already know Cumisha is a RN and understands the body, the mental, and the physical relationships that you might develop with her. Besides great sex, Cumisha also has wonderful hands and provides a great whole body massage. She is able to turn anything stiff (wink wink) and sore into a stress free and knot free mass of muscle.

Cumisha has become a wonderful friend helping me with my current medical issues. I have always enjoyed our encounters and she has helped me check off several items off of my bucket list. Besides being compassionate towards me and her guests, you will find Cumisha is compassionate about her profession (Past and Present) and is the "Go-To" courtesan to be the "Big Sister" to the new providers. She enjoys helping all of the ladies meet and exceed their goals, just like she meet and exceeds any of your sexual desires.

Just 1 week, 2 days, 3 hrs, 4 minutes and 69 seconds until I get to hug and enjoy a DCK or two with Cumisha, but hey... who's counting

wrb55rosco and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @BigAlbowski for liking m post and hope to party with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

And this is why I will party , with Cumisha…….

5. Well you sure look nice and cute

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @wrb55rosco for your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I hope to party with you and fulfill your fantasies this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your kind words and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

How long has it been since you experience the touch and intimacy of a woman?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LeightLake91 for the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]