I'm another wanna be bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Hi I'd love to come play with all of you at the ranch. It looks like a fun place to be.

2. Welcome to the board and good luck to you, you look beautiful! :)

3. Thank you for being so sweet! :)

4. You're definately on my Hottie to Hunt for list :D

5. Thanks Canadian Dude,
    I love The great north, I'm a northern girl and hunting season has just began :) Hopefully my dream of becoming a bunny will come true. Happy hunting :!:

6. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

August,I wish you the best of luck in becoming a Bunny!!! You would be another reason to come to the BunnyRanch. It would be great if you could be there in December,when I will be there :D Don't give up and keep trying...

7. Thank you TN Man,
    This bunny wanna be would love to warm up your December. I will keep sending emails and posting. Hope your December trip is a hot one :)

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Good luck in your bunny hunt Be vary vary quiet I'm huntin bunnies lol

9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey...August!!! Now that sounds great to me,hun. When you do become a Bunny. I hope am at least one of if not the first to party with ya 8)

10. TN Man,
    That brings a smile to my face, just thinking about it. :D

11. Hoping to become a bunny

Just wanting to wish all the hunters a happy hunting season from the great north. Wanting to join the bunny team in 2008.
    [​IMG] :D

12. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

August!!! I hope that is a picture of you. If so,I can see why you want to be a Bunny :wink:

13. Re: Hoping to become a bunny

The North! Are you from Canada honey? I'm in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Looks like you're pretty hot to me, I'm thinking you were melting that snow pretty quick.

14. August!!! I hope that is a picture of you. If so,I can see why you want to be a Bunny

Hi TN MAN,
    Thanks Babe, Thats me last winter at the beach wishing it was summer. :)

15. Hi C.C.
    I'm from the Sue,UP MI. I love Canada, I have driven all the way across, Canada to Alaska. What a great trip. Hows your winter so far? That snow was pretty cold.

16. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Hi August,

Good luck in your pursuit. Wish your picture was a little bigger...but, it does appear that good things come in small packages!

17. Thanks CalGuy95,
    I'm going to take some bigger photos and post them soon. :D
    August

18. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey...August! I can't wait to see your new pictures!!! I would like to second CoCo's wishes for you,August. I hope you have heard something...

19. Thank you everyone :) Congratulations CoCo on becoming the newest
    bunny. You are going to have so much fun, the people on this board seem
    so welcoming, best of luck. :)
    August

20. Just wanted to say I hope August's journey is going well !

21. Re: Hoping to become a bunny

You're in my sights now :twisted:

22. Thank You Canadian Dude, you are a sweetie :D

23. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey August! Have you heard anything from Dennis or Madame Suzette? It would be great to see you become a Bunny...

24. Hi TN MAN,
    I hope you had a nice holiday :D I'm still waiting to hear from the ranch.
    I would love to be part of the bunny team. I'm going to keep emailing them.
    August

25. With that hot Avi pic how can they say No. I hope you hear from them too. Cheers :D

26. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey August they haven't made you a bunny yet cmon people lots of talent out there jk hope everything works out for ya

27. Kevin,
    Thanks for your suport :D
    [​IMG]

28. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

August your pictures may be small in size but they are huge in showing off your sexiness. It's surprising you haven't been contacted yet. Can't imagine it won't be very soon. Good Luck.
    JC

29. Hey

You look really pretty girl. Good luck. I'm sure the guys will love you there.

30. Wow very nice smile. First thing I noticed..I swear. Pinocchio's dad was right, the nose Does get longer LOL Good Luck!

Rich

31. you all are so sweet. thank you :D

32. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Super Sexy august..any luck with the "wanna be a bunny" thing?'

33. Congrats August! I'm happy for you to get your Christmas wish.
    Keep us updated when you start.

34. Thank you Ohio Guy,
    Santa has been good to me, I'm so glad he did not bring me a chunk of coal this year, being the bad girl I am :) Happy Holidays
    August