**I'M A BUNNY!!!**STACY TYLER**

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Stacy Tyler, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Congrats Stacy!!! :wink:

2. When u start you will be given a 'big sister' to answer all your questions/concerns. Jordan is my big sister..she really is awesome and helped me so much. She still anwers my questions.

♥ See you soon!!!

3. big sister lol, that's cute...how long do you keep these big sisters

4. Hi Stacy! Welcome to the ranches, and WOW!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] What a super cute addition to the message boards. HAVE FUN CUTIE!!!

5. Thanks Stacy...that's the nicest thing said to me today. :)

Principal John [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Welcome Hun! Can't wait to meet you!

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. For the first week that you are there usually....but hopefully your big sister turns into a friend and she will always be there for you. :D So basically after you know what you are doing, then you are on your own, but stacy will meet many new girls and start many friendships :D

8. Thanks Tamela. You've been like my board "big sister" thus far! :D

9. Thank you hunny. I cant wait until I arrive! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank Veronica. I hope we get a chance to meet on my first trip to the Ranch! See ya soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I guess I missed this when it was first posted. Congratulations Stacy!

13. I will be here for you with whatever you need (-: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks hunny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Congratulations Stacy! You are now another one on my long list of bunnies!! I wish you the best of luck!!

16. Very soon u will be at the ranch...see you when I arrive on Sept 9th [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Congratulations!
    As a new Bunny myself, I am learning, that The Bunnyranch is like a big family.
    You wouldn't want to leave!
    :D

18. are you ready?

19. Exactly what she said :wink: Cant wait to meet you. You have a lot of positive energy..I love that! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Blonde bunny babe Stacy Tyler..mmmmmmmm

21. Awwwwwww=D This is when you were new!!! So Cute=D

22. Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

This is why old post's should be locked

Chili

23. I MISS YOU BUNNY BABE STACEY!!!! XOOX [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]