Ideas for Foot Play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MondayJones, Aug 5, 2023.

?

Would you explore Foot play?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Moybe

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Foot Fetish
    Things to try
    1. Pedicures. A pedicure or foot washing satisfies your foot fetish and gives them beautifully groomed tootsies. ...
    2. Foot selfies. Sexy selfies are a great tease, so why not a sexy selfie of your feet? ...
    3. Shoe play. ...
    4. Foot massage or tickling. ...
    5. Foot kissing or toe sucking. ...
    6. Foot job. ...
    7. Foot worship.

Monday-49.jpg
    Ps I too have a thing for feet...​

2. 27061B55-FDEF-41D3-8E9C-6D28DBDE3578.jpeg

IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!

please worship my feet, one of my bigger turn ons to get me all hot and bothered.
    And also I’m totally for giving back the same energy and treatment

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. A few months ago, I kept getting these mobile game ads for some game where you like, scrape up some disgusting person's infected feet. Like, enormously infected. Pop blisters, pull out writhing maggots with pliers, pop zits that gush huge amounts of pus, and worst of all, scrape off some bizarre crusty buildup.

Apparently, this is a popular genre of video games. So that's where my mind went when someone mentioned "foot play". But I think you are suggesting something less disgusting.

4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

I love love foot sessions. I’ve done a variety of them and I always have the sweetest pedicured feet with my toenails usually painted black - but I always love when someone special chooses a favorite color to enjoy ;)

5. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

I honestly love have my feet rubbed on and rubbing my feet on someone ;)
    1F23FA28-17DD-4766-978C-8B0058143656.jpeg C7D03AEC-1243-4CF3-93A0-FEF4F219ED02.jpeg