I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 28, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Come on by to sagebrush brothel and see me :p

3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post!!! Book you fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!!! She aims to make you "Feel Like A King"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the hearts babygurl, love you :p

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys, it’s Kiki here.
    I am available at sagebrush brothel full time and would love to show you a good time.
    Come on by and see me darlings. :);):p

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available at sagebrush brothel this Halloween weekend and would love to have you over babe!:p

[email protected]

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

@KikiLover is such an amazing girl. Great personality and very sweet. Book your experience with her today. She is so beautiful inside and out.

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you so much babe!! Love you! :p

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

You’re welcome baby. Guys book with my friend today. She deserves it

KikiLover likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

15. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’m available at the sagebrush brothel and would love to meet you, come have fun with me babes :p

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

The Oxford English Dictionary defines intimacy as the "inmost thoughts or feelings; proceeding from, concerning, or affecting one’s inmost self: closely personal."

I am a very intimate person, I like to be romantic and sensual.. I provide an experience like no other, every time you’re with me you will feel like you’re with a girlfriend that you’ve known for years and I treat every single one of my clients different, the experience with me is catered to your wants and needs.

F0684DE2-D7CD-4F69-B12B-DCBF36A6B807.jpeg

SantaClause likes this.
  18. Lost in Her Eyes
    NEXT YOULL BE
    Lost In Her Thighs

KikiLover likes this.
  19. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Omg I love that haha! ;):);):)

20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am always ready to give you a good time and let you be in control so that you can tell me what you are looking forward to. If you are conservative, do not worry at all because I will also be ready to guide you on what to do to enjoy yourself thoroughly.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill you fantasies and desires today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for your support beautiful :p

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KikiLover and have a great day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am the true adventurous, sophisticated, ultra charming gem you have been searching for a long time. Aren't you lucky to have found me? Let me take you on a ride you will never forget!

My vibrant energy, and my passionate attitude will impress you. I very much enjoy having fun all night long. I adore experiencing new stuff and meeting new people. You will definitely enjoy my company!

Email me: [email protected]

25. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’m not an average provider. I love meeting new people. Making new friends, and creating great memories that will last a lifetime.

I am Kiki and i enjoy offering VIP Services to distinguished gentlemen who enjoy and appreciate a good time with a refined, pretty, caring, stylish, independent and witty woman like myself.

My time in life is well spent. I believe in chemistry, in real encounters, happy feelings, sensuality and great conversations... My moments are all very special and I want to share them with a gentleman who values that too.

27. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hello Gentlemen and thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me.

My name is Kiki, I am all natural, 100% look exactly like my pictures, so you won’t be disappointed. I’m simply the Perfect Choice for those who seek and enjoy the finer things in life.

I am your high-class, bright and open-minded muse; I am exactly what you seek no matter what you are looking for. Want to explore your imagination? I’m ready for it.

You know how they say, that life is too short and in the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take? Well, that’s true. Don’t wait for a better moment to contact me - the perfect moment is now and I’m just one call away. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

my email: [email protected]

My phone number: 347-608-4806

28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys, I took a little vacation back home to nyc for a little while but I’ll be back next week.. start booking those appointments, I know you’ve missed me. hehe

ECBC93F8-AECC-405F-AD48-165FC267457D.jpeg

29. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you're looking for a wonderful time with someone open minded, classy, warm and lots of fun, look no further, you've come to the right place! You can see me on Twitter. I've been here awhile.

I love meeting new people, having fun and making them smile. I have long brown hair, deep brown eyes, beautiful smile, soft skin and a body to desire.

Look forward to hearing from you! Please send a nice text or email with your preferred date and time

30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available at the Bunny Ranch full time :)