I was wondering about prices for sessions?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Can somebody give me a general idea about how much i would be spending for maybe like just straight sex? What are some rates?

2. It is illegal for an LPIN to talk about this stuff outside of her room. You have to negotiate the price with her, the time, the activities she'll be willing to do, etc. when you're in the room with her.

Also keep in mind that you're not dealing with a call girl in Thailand or a street person. If you think you're going to spend $20 at the Bunny Ranch or a similar brothel for intercourse, you'll most likely be laughed out of the building.

3. Please no posting of any dollar amounts on this chat board or web site.

I might suggest watching the HBO special on DVD for ideas.
    You can order it in our store here oon the website.
    Or catch the reruns of the Cathouse on HBO.

4. Sorry.

5. sex prices

all the ladies are independent contractor and the prices are negotiable and affordable. They all work within all budgets and are reasonable depending upon what exactly what you want and that is between you and each lady.

6. oh ok, thanx i appreciate it. oh and i didnt expect to pay like $20 like that person said. I was just thinking did i need to bring like $300 or $400 dollars or something. But that's good the girls set their prices and work with ur budget.

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. I love to see you smile.

9. Dennis when R U going to make Lindsey a Bunny Babe?? :wink: :lol:

10. No kidding..i am waiting for this day :)

11. i'm sure you'd love to see me doing lots of other stuff, too :lol: