I Wanna...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Be a Hunny-Bunny :wink:
    Hi Dennis and Suzette,

I sent in my pics last week. From reading on here I see it takes a while for you all to get back to all of us lovely grrls who are drooling to work for ya all.

I am post this extra message to you so you Know how very badly I would love to work at the ranch :)
    I am already in the adult entertainment business and I'm best known for my outgoing personality (oh yeah I'm real hot 2) :) check out my web link to myspace site if your interested :)

Seeing you guys on Tyra today just made me want it more.

Love ya guys can't wait for next season :)

2. Dennis, Suzette,

Why is'nt she a bunny yet :?:

3. You guys would be crazy not to take her... She is honestly one of the hottest girls I've ever seen (albeit on the internet) and she is incredibly sweet and kind as well. I enjoy reading her blogs and whenever I message her, she always takes the time to respond. She is a total sweetheart and I looooooooove her.

Look at her pics... She is perfect. I'm her number one fan :lol:

4. Contact me at 1 888 bunnyranch, say you are from the board and I am expecting your call.
    e me at [email protected]

I look forward to meeting you.

D

5. I have not got a call, Lindsey the Virgin killer pls give the word.

6. "D" she wrote this awhile ago and nobody responded to it, so I dont think she realized I bumped it. I just could'nt believe that she was'nt a bunny yet. I just saw her stripper video and the girl is smokin', just perfect for a new bunny. Have Madam look for her stuff that she sent in, meanwhile I'll keep bumping this until she sees it... C'mon AG, I wanna see you become a bunny :D

7. Call 1 888 bunnyranch and they will put you thru to me and send the pics or links to
    [email protected]

8. Bunnyranch Bump :D

9. OMG..I'm so happy !!
    I have been out of town for the last week so i haven't had a chance to check on the board :(
    I wrote this forever ago..
    Hey Dennis, for sure be expecting a call from me Monday.
    Thanks Linds for the good words you a true sweetheart ;).
    Thanks
    xoxo
    Melissa AKA Ashley

10. :cry: :cry: :cry: I kicked it up, where's the love... :cry: :cry: :cry:

11. Hey Dennis i wanna be a bouncer at the Ranch. Are there any opening for a bouncer??....wait what am i saying. The bunnies will be bouncing when they party with me :wink: :lol:

12. Rick James,

Thanks sexy, your a true sweetheart :).
    Here the love
    xoxoxoxooooooxxxxxxxx
    kisses M.

13. Aww you're welcome!! I enjoy our little chats on MySpace... You are an awesome chick and we have so much in common that it's crazy. You would be an excellent bunny! :lol:

Are you going to do it??

14. yeah she surely needs to be a bunny! She has the great welcumin' personality and the Kick ass looks! Very yummy lookin'! Go for it Ash! Love ya gurl! XOXOXO