REVIEW I survived the Twister Sisters two-girl extravaganza at Sagebrush!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 29, 2022.

1. If you're familiar with this board and the Sagebrush Ranch, you're familiar with the, as I call them, "Twister Sisters"! @AutumnVerlot and @destinistarr have long been on my radar from their days at past Hof houses. I first met Destini in 2018 at Love Ranch Vegas and was absolutely delighted by the sexy ball of fire enjoying my company. Autumn actually caught my eye just a couple of years ago, as, while I admit I had my mind going five different ways at once, a sexy woman with a really really engaging personality and winning smile caught my attention on a Livesteam episode from Kit Kat! Now, with both at Sagebrush, they've become great friends and really wanted to party together! And who am I to turn down that request? lol

The night of the party I was quite tired (three hours of sleep the night before on a hard hotel bed), and hungry. I had spent hours at two salons in the Reno area. The first, in the late morning, I got a mani-pedi (pearl white nails like the girls requested), and in the late afternoon, went to Sparks to get a professional make-up job. As it turned out, I discovered that my make-up skills aren't as bad as I thought, as I wasn't all that enamored with my makeup. But I had the dress and shoes that the girls picked out for me and was off to Sagebrush, although one stop through the KFC drive-thru was needed to get me dinner pre-party! The only 'change' I would have made to my pre-party plans would be to have Autumn and Destini do my make-up in the parlor, but I thought coming down as Jessica would be more comfortable for me, and it didn't make sense to take off make-up I had just paid for 2 hours earlier. But next time, I'll do a simple passable make-up job in the hotel, leave, and then have the girls 'doll me up'

I won't go into the really specific details of the party, but we were able to use the Sagebrush Fantasy Suite (my favorite room in Mound House) and play with sensory items, like a blindfold and cuffs. I HIGHLY recommend, if you have never done it, using a blindfold in a two-girl party. Your senses are so heightened, and both girls used this, and having me "guess to which girl was doing what" to really engage me into the experience. It was absolutely sexy and wild and made me crave both girls equally as much. I do, when dressed as "Jess", have a quite strong sub urge to be controlled by my partners, so this hit that as well.

So what made this party an absolute knockout? Destini and Autumn have super crazy energy and chemistry when together! When they say they get along like sisters and enjoy each other's company, it's not just an act, it's 100% true. The amount of energy from that party I hadn't experienced until that night. There was zero awkward points of wondering what to do next, there was chemistry between all three people involved, and a genuine feeling of friends getting together after missing each other. It's an experience I will never, ever forget, I'm just impressed that the ceiling of the suite didn't blow off!

The two-girl party with Autumn and Destini is one to be experienced to truly believe! Thank you ladies for a truly life-changing experience, you are both special to me, but together, you're 'one of a kind'

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Jessie! I too was taken by Destini when we first met at the LRSouth. When she came to the North I didn't waste much time getting us together. I wanted to follow your advice with these two ladies, but alas, Autumn was not there. Now I'm in the middle of my treatment for prostate cancer and it leaves me unable to get excited for a party. However, once I'm done and ready to go, I'll be on my way north for sure. Keep your eye out for a review.

destinistarr likes this.
  3. Sending healing prayers your way! You'll be back and having a great time sooner than later my man!

foreverman likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you for the awesome review Jess! I hope we can do it again!!

destinistarr and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. Absolutely @AutumnVerlot , was so much fun! Can't wait to come back!

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I enjoyed our time together. It was really great to see you again after many years. It was a fun experience for @AutumnVerlot and I, with you!
    I hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for an amazing review.

7. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Yes it was pretty fun!!! I hope you can come see us again!

Built tough likes this.
  8. Already working on it! :) You two were always two of my 'never partied with' favorites, which is such a long list! Welcome to my 'favorites I've partied with' zone, you both have life-long spots in the front row! Safe travels home to you Autumn, hope I played a part in making this tour unforgettable!

destinistarr likes this.
  9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Yay! This is great to know. Also I have a hairstyle for you to try for the next time we meet for our future party. Until then hugs n kisses!!!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  10. Totally intrigued by what this hairstyle will be, and I'll definitely let you girls do my makeup next time over!!!!!! That one was a definite missed opportunity on my part

11. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

happy for you and jealous as hell!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review!!! You experienced the "Explosive Dynamite Duo of Fulfilling Fantasies"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

See why @AutumnVerlot snd I are the talk of a 2 girl specialty at Sagebrush Ranch. Book your 2 girl in house party, 2 girl Outdate, 2 girl overnight & more. We are the 2 girls Best Of The West exclusively at Sagebrush Ranch. So Saddle up and giddy up guys because The Twister Sisters are ready to ride that horse. There is no 2 girl party like a BestFriend party!!!

AutumnVerlot and Jessie Summers like this.
  14. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Yesss we are a dynamic duo. Book your two girl with us!

destinistarr and Jessie Summers like this.
  15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book your 2 girl with us. We can go on a 2 girl Outdate anywhere in the state of Nevada. We can have a in house 2 girl as well. @AutumnVerlot and I love doing OutDates. It’s one of our favorites. We are the ultimate duo that you won’t be able to resist. Book with us now.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book a 2 girl with @AutumnVerlot and I we will be here for the month of October and November.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! They are both awesome together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]