PIC THREAD I LOVE SKIING AT SQUAW VALLEY

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Oct 31, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Ski Season is approaching and I love to ski. Here are pic of me at "Squaw Valley":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0809.jpg IMG_2144.jpg IMG_0808.jpg

origlegman and JuniperJones like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

3. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

4. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Looks like so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TamsynNyx likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love for you @SashaLove to join us!!! Who wants to book us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email me at: [email protected]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FinleyWest for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I have never skied before. Its interesting idk if I could handle the cold for that long tho. But it does sound fun and interesting

IMG_20191115_184550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TamsynNyx for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! If you are dress properly, you will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FinleyWest for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you a Skier? Treat yourself for the holidays and let's experience skiing Squaw Valley together!!! Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Currently there's "fresh powder snow" at Squaw Valley Ski Resort!!! Who wants to go skiing with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's a blast!!! Thanks @RoseBud for sharing your thoughts!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

If you are wearing proper ski clothing (it's very expensive), you will have a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @FinleyWest for your kind words and support!!! Wishing you and your family a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Great photos! Just went to Squaw Valley myself! Good times!!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AbbyAvery for your kind words and compliment!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience skiing in Lake Tahoe, afterward have a romantic dinner and celebrate the "New Year" in our VIP Suite with a sensual bubble bath in our jacuzzi with a "Complimentary Bottle of Champagne"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Booking Info with a 10% Deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FinleyWest for your kind words!!! I took a pic with the "Head of Ski Patrol" - he kept following me and @BryceStevens down the slopes!!!

[smilie=call me.gif]To secure your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RoseBud for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @TamsynNyx for sharing your thoughts and you should try it someday!!! It's alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]