PIC THREAD I love flowers and gift cards

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 12, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

I love flowers and love when my clients send me flowers and chocolates! Who would like to send flowers to me for my upcoming birthday to make me feel like a princess and make my room smell wonderful!
    upload_2019-10-12_16-30-59.jpeg
    I love every kind of flower and arrangement! Put a smile on this
    kitty!!!
    upload_2019-10-12_16-39-27.jpeg
    Feel free to send flowers to 48 Kit Kat Drive Mound House, NV 89706 or gift cards to my email at [email protected]

Love,

Nina “STAR” Bux

Attached Files:

2. Such beautiful flowers. You will definitely get lots more presents in sure. Did I mention you are beautiful? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes but you can always tell me again lol. I will be very humble and grateful if people take time out of their day to send flowers or gifts to me. I love all my followers and clients. Without you guys I would not be here today.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for my goodie box I absolutely love my cup!! @hikino

E5B8DD98-002C-4440-9844-B42061B0FDF7.jpeg

99BFD8F0-87D5-4D0C-AF06-B8E2A7F0919F.jpeg

5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

@Nate in the box I want to tell you that these are so beautiful and make me smile every time I look at them!

16D13085-65BA-4676-BE25-44E3AAA431C5.jpeg 2720B1A2-B27A-47FD-9B87-84F48DB5E3E3.jpeg

Nate in the box likes this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the flowers they are so beautiful! I had a wonderful time meeting you and getting to party together! @lets_party

8266068E-7733-4632-8C40-D57A0D93394C.jpeg 7640A2BD-7C4D-44F9-9803-088BA8537998.jpeg

lets_party likes this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You're welcome! It looks like the cup survived the trip intact. My biggest fear was that it would get damaged or broken while in transit.

So what do you think of the toffee covered mac nuts?

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

They are amazing I can only eat a few at a time or I will eat the whole bag at once lol

9. You are welcome Nina. Was so great to get to spend time with someone as sweet and beautiful as you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I can not agree more you are so respectful and loving it was wonderful to be treated that way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Ha! You sound just like a couple of the ladies at Sagebrush. They have to limit themselves or they'll devour it in one sitting.

If you visit here, you can buy those nuts in a gallon size bottle. That might take two sittings to devour totally.....;):p

NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Believe me I love the NUTS [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. NinaBux likes this.
  14. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

They are amazing and so beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky and Nate in the box like this.
  15. I will always send flowers to you because I know how much you enjoy them! Your room looks amazing with all of the flowers [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  16. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You send some of the most amazing beautiful bouquets I have ever seen![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky and Big Slim like this.
  17. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

78B79DB6-F811-48EE-BBCB-AACB10FD5F4A.jpeg
    @CaptainJJ thank you so much for my giftcard I love Starbucks! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaptainJJ and Sharky like this.
  18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

B1A3044D-E3CD-496C-A9C5-C5064F387FE9.jpeg
    A client that would like to remain anonymous brought me two bags of wonderful goodies!!!

Sharky likes this.
  19. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

22509F63-769D-459D-9C11-8842130AA4ED.jpeg
    I had a client bring me in a cake to make for my birthday and another client send me chocolates they both would like to remain anonymous but thank you so much!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  20. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

A65C6FD6-1705-4DDF-B6A9-8D667B8D36BE.jpeg
    B0D361AD-9A66-41C9-AF3E-E0BA6885FBD1.jpeg
    9D5580AB-C3A6-4875-A77C-901D5683E53B.jpeg
    A client from Twitter mdsjDoc sent me this lovely bouquet of lilies and a cute message [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  21. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

4C2E3B41-1168-47BA-B83C-4F571A61628B.jpeg
    A0432D9A-4328-4FC1-B7D0-643ED7E03A05.jpeg
    394F3423-6994-41F2-BD72-4DBF4AE2E4BE.jpeg
    7FC701BC-5A42-4B39-B910-C43DFECB1F1B.jpeg
    When you have a client for the first time ever visiting the ranch and you make them feel so comfortable that’s what I enjoy the most! Thank you so much @Big Slim for the beautiful flowers, balloons and card! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  22. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaptainJJ likes this.
  23. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has sent flowers, gifts or gift cards it means so much to me!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party, Sharky and CaptainJJ like this.
  24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I can only speak for myself, but it is an honor and privilege to bring joy and happiness to a beautiful woman.

NinaBux likes this.
  25. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Believe me you brought so much joy to me when the goodie box came!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Wait until next Wednesday or so. I think I'll be able to top the goodie box.

NinaBux likes this.
  27. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I will be the judge of that lol is there a ticket to Hawaii in there

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sadly, no. I'll give another hint, though. It is a product of Hawaii.

If it was a ticket to here, you'd be like the Road Runner with the road whipping up behind you as you hauled butt to the Reno airport....

NinaBux likes this.
  29. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I love surprises so I’m just going to wait!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30. Knowing it makes you smile is all the thanks I need. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  31. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

According to FedEx, it was delivered at 9:41 a. m. today. Let me know when you get it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  32. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I will definitely let you know when I get it!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You’re gonna get buried with flowers! So beautiful :)