I love cathouse!!!!

Discussion in 'HBO - Cathouse: The Series' started by PollyPocket, Feb 20, 2014.

1. I love it too!
    [​IMG]

2. I watched Cathouse again today... All while wearing my bunny gear!
    Seriously, I have every episode memorized.
    My dream is to become a mini madam Suzette.
    I love her oh so much!

3. I MISS HAVING POPCORN PARTIES WATCHING CATHOUSE. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Such a fantastic series! XOXO
    [​IMG]

5. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

6. Me too, me too! XOXO
    [​IMG]

7. When that hot guy got with Tiffany, but she would not do oral (she didnt last long).....so Bunny took over...amazing!

8. you should come watch it with one of the girls!
    I wouldn't be surprised how many girls haven't even seen it!:eek::oops:

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

It was such a great show! I don't see how anyone could have anything bad to say about it!

10. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

wut they have a musical box set where can i find it???

11. I'm going to have to get the set and binge watch this!

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread, thanks for posting