I had a awsome night with Jazzy Jones and Ally Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cmedic, May 3, 2010.

1. I just got back from Iraq for the 2nd time and just need to relive some stress so i when done to the bunny ranch. I picked Jazzy we had a wonderful night she really knows how to work her talents. Two days later i just had to have more so i went back and meet up with Jazzy again she was talking and asked what other girls i thought where hot and i pointed to Ally she talked to her and came back asking if i wanted them both "a chocolate swirl" that was the best night of sex i have ever had. I plan on going back over and over.

2. AWWW thanks cmedic your an awesome guy and i know we both had a great time with cant wit to play with you again!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I HAD A GOOD TIME TO HOPE TO SEE YOU A GEN SOON BECUZ I LOVE chocolate swirl'S [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]