I booked Heidi Lynn twice, See why, You'll understand !!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DR.C, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I had my eye on Heidi Lynn ever since I saw her pictures on the Bunny Babes section of the Bunny Ranch website. You won't see naked pictures of her on the site. For that, you will have to book an appointment with her. I recommend several appointments. In her pictures, her breast look fake but believe me they are real. I know because I examined them completely and up close. Remember I am a Doctor. Heidi Lynn has a killer 19 year old body. She is extremely beautiful and has the perfect personality to match. You guys need to see this girl. You won't believe how cute and beautiful she is.

I have never booked a girl twice in one day. I did with Heidi Lynn because I couldn't wait the next day. I wanted to see her again right away. I contacted Heidi Lynn and made an appointment Sept.6th for the morning and after we finished I contacted her again to make an appointment for that evening. When you see her in person, you will understand why I booked her twice in one day. Heidi Lynn is truly special. She doesn't know how special she is. I have been coming to the Bunny Ranch for years. This girl is SPECIAL.

Heidi Lynn gives a great massage and an even better party. I like her a lot and I expect you will toooooooo. There's nothing not to like with Heidi Lynn. She is adorable. Don't miss this girl when you are at the Bunny Ranch. You won't regret it. I recommend you make appointments with her before you even arrive here because when word gets out her schedule will be booked up.