I also want to be a bunny:)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by clovesc, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I would love to be a bunny! I am a small town girl, with a great personality & very easy to get along with. I know my body isn't "perfect" but it's what I have for now:) lol

What do y'all think..do I have the looks?
    Yes... I loove taking pictures:)

[​IMG]

*** i am taking off most of my pictures because a lot of girls have had fake facebook accounts made of them!

2. I don't know no pictures are showing up

3. Pics aren't showing up, I'm afraid.

4. Hun your pictures are not showing up... when you go to photobucket, make sure that you select the link for "IMG" that way we can see it. Also, the pictures can only show up if they're 600 pixels wide.

5. Hope this works:) lol THANK YOU Cee - Cee!

6. :mrgreen:

7. you're pretty cute!

8. You're really cute by the way, I'd say you'd make a great bunny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you both!!!! xox

10. Meoooooooow Kitten! I think you're a lil' Cutie! Have a sweet innocent look to ya (wink, wink)

11. I hear that...a lot:) lol :wink:

[​IMG]

12. Best of luck! :)

13. Thank you very much!
    :mrgreen:

14. Good luck, clovesc! :)

15. :wink: thank you, gorgeous :) xox

16. are you related to Ciara Summers?

17. From the Ranch? No.. I am not related to her..

18. All I can say or think is: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. THANK YOU ROADSTER! I just hope the Ranch thinks the same:)

[​IMG]

20. They will, the Ranch usually looks at attitude over appearance. I think you've got what it takes if you ask me! :D

21. you are too sweet:) xoxo

22. Now we see the pictures!!! Glad that worked for you!

Wishing you the best of luck!

23. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I'd say you look like you'd be great!! :) Wishing you all the best.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Wowzers! You're looking mighty tasty in those pics! I think you got it goin' on Clove! Keep it up and get my active in the other areas of the forum. Let your personality be heard, lover!

25. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am hoping for the best:)

[​IMG]

26. :D :D :D :D

27. Should be *More* Active in the other forum areas.

You are a very attractive young woman, I think you'll be just fine. Keep up the postings!

28. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks, I will do that! xox

29. Just wanted to post a few more pictures!:)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wish me luck, everyone..hoping for the best

30. just one suggestion-some of your pics are a little dark. you could have a friend lighten them up on photoshop.

31. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Sending you all the best!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE LOVE RANCH!!!! I am about to schedule my phone interview now..I am so nervous. WISH ME LUCK PLEASE && THANK YOU ALL! I will keep you posted. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Good luck! I know you'll get accepted :)

34. I wish the best of luck for you, and I know you'll do well! :D

35. THANK YOU, && ROADSTER THANK YOU ALSO! this is exciting lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]