I’m back and fully recovered!! So thankful

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Dec 13, 2019.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

It’s been a tough month for sure but happy to say I’m healthy and getting back on my feet again. I apologize to the appointments I missed last month, I fell extremely ill on my trip and was hospitalized due to dehydration, exhaustion and fever. It was all very scary! But I’m happy to say I am healthy again and very grateful I’m ok now . After this experience I began to contemplate meanings of joy and happiness. I’ve come to the conclusion many of us want to feel healing, affirmation and rejuvenation in our encounters with people. So, I’ve since then been practicing Reiki healing. I’ve just finished my level one training and will be practicing it in the months to come. Very happy and blessed to be back and many blessings to everyone. If anyone has been going through anything please message me! And to book a party or rebook a party with me please email me at [email protected]!! I would love to treat you this holiday season many blessings !! Abby Road

2. Welcome back Abby. Glad you’re doing a lot better!

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Nate! yes so happy to be back. Excited to host livestream sat too!

Nate in the box likes this.
  4. You a very good host, you do a great job with it

5. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

as thank you so much! You are too sweet!

Nate in the box likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

We’re so glad you feel better sweetheart :)

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]So sorry to hear of all you’ve been through Abigail but I’m also glad to hear you’re now doing so well. It’s wonderful you’ve returned and I will be out to visit with you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Aw you are so sweet babe would love to see you! And thank you <3

9. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Th
    Thank you so much <3 ! And me too was really scared for a min!

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I’m so glad to hear you’re doing better love!