Hustler Alana Love layout

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Alana is going to LA to shoot a layout for Larry Flynt. With the success of the Demi Moore Vanity Fair cover Larry will have another winner on his hands.

As you know Alana is 7 months pregnant. Air Force Amy, Sunny "Buns" Lane and Coco all helped her with her outfits for the shoot.

SPANKS GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

I love the team effort at the ranch, its so special.

Wish Alana and bay Kylie luck and buy the May 09 issue that will be on the stands the second or third week of March 09.

2. I cant wait to see it!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Looking forward to seeing it. :)

4. Congrats on the Hustler shoot. I love Hustler..............I can not wait till March of 09!!!!! Keep up the great work it sure is worth it!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XoXoXo
    Trixie Valentine........."AMERICA'S SWEETEST TREAT!"

I WILL BE AT THE LOVE RANCH THROUGH THE END OF DECEMBER TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS CALL THE LOVE RANCH OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

5. Cant wait to see it! :^) BIG BIG SMILE!!!
    ~Bentley Jo

6. Wow I can't wait to see it! I will have to tell all my kinky fans to pic up this one instead of Taboo that month!

7. I had such a good time. I can't wait for everyone to see the layout and see how hot a pregnant chick can be......XoXo, Alana Love

8. I know you are hot! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Congrats Alana...I can't wait to see it, I'm sure you look HOT as ever...yum
    ~kisses xoxo
    McKenna

10. We are so excited to have you join Team BunnyRanch

I go so many pm's from poster I respect saying, PLEASE Hire her, I did it

11. Well that psoter will always be a vIP in my eyes :mrgreen:

Im glad to be a part of the MLBR family, Im SO excited

Cant wait to see you, Madame Suzette and ALL the lovely ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. You are going to have a good time and make a lot of good friends and lovers.

13. I am so excited, When Dennis and I got to take a peek at some of the photo's I almost needed "a moment" alone, haha. XoXo, Alana Love :p

14. you should take more moments alone with me:)

15. I think that Kylie will be competeing with all the other baby's in the magazines about who has the hottest family! She has them all beat!

16. Very hot and very yummy! Can't wait to see the issue!

17. congrats girlie!

18. Really? Where is it? I bought the March issue and there was an article written by Air Force Amy(with several smokin hot pics of her!) [smilie=hot over you.gif] .There was not one single pic of Alana.I called the Ranch,and nobody I talked to knew when it would be printed.I am,needless to say,very dissapointed! Does anybody know when,or if , this photo spread was/will be printed?
    Thanks!

19. Good question Traceit. I'll find out for you and let you know.

20. Thanks,Amy.I'm looking forward to hearing back from you about it.You wouldn't know when she's cumming back to th Bunny Ranch?