How to unwind with Cecily Rose❣️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Aug 27, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Sometimes when you work so hard, you don't want to have to perform, you don't want to "pick a party" you just want to come and relax, unwind, not have to worry about impressing anyone or wonder if you're doing it right. It's not on the menu, but I want to offer a relaxation party.
    We would set a date in advance to avoid the pressure of arriving needing to choose, or make small talk, you would come in - take off your shoes and pants, lay back and just let me curl up on your lap for a few minutes, stroking your skin lazily as we both melt into a comfortable spot.
    I would help you out of your shirt, play with your hair or run my nails along your scalp. Kiss you lightly along your neck and ears, never asking anything of you or making you think for a minute... The entire experience would be designed for ultimate relaxation, my room would be like your room.Everything you need at your fingertips, a beer, or not, a sexy movie to get us both in the mood, or just lay back and let me ride on top of you.
    Let's save any theatrics, avoid any pressure and leave worry at the door. Just you, and me, and the soothingexperience of amazing no-strings lovemaking in a no pressure environment where every aspect of your party is designed specifically as an escape, a wind-down and a soft, non-judgmental, gentle place to come and just be.
    Don't get me wrong, every party has some relaxation elements, but this invitation is to make relaxation the center of our time together.
    You just might have to make it a regular treat for yourself! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

WL1, stevePNW, sexywookiee and 5 others like this.
  2. I think that sounds perfectly wonderful... Oct 5th?

3. Wow, this party is a SUPERB idea @CecilyRose the need to get relax is so overlooked by so many stressed out people. Sometimes just the closeness of skin to skin contact and relaxing your breathing (would that be possible with you so close though? LOL) would be heavenly! LOVE LOVE LOVE [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like you’re always having a great time ;)

5. Yes mam, Talk about a nice way to unwind!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m really looking forward to sharing some relaxing moments with you Cecily .[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Sometimes that just what someone wants. Letting it all go and feeling in total relaxation with the soothing hands of someone special. This sounds like a wonderful time with you Cecily.

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks lover it feels so nice to relax into the moment

9. Um...is it weird that I got hard reading that? Wow

10. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

No, that’s natural, and honestly pretty great. Now come visit me, let get excited together.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Tired of all the expectations placed on you day in and day out. Come unplug and let me melt the worry away.

Leo Goodale likes this.