How are we all!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImogenSteele, May 4, 2020.

1. How are we all? I can’t wait for the ranches to reopen :) what’s the first thing you’re going to do when you get back? Who’s going to be our first men I wonder? [smilie=call me.gif]

truckers likes this.
  2. Yum! I love trout! Have you tried it smoked?

3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Smoked trout is so nice! Do you like smoked mackerel? Great source of healthy fats full of flavor.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t know if I’ll be one of your first clients back, but I’m damn sure planning on being there this year. I’ve been earning some serious bank doing Uber and working my regular job, so I planning on having more than one whirlwind romance while I’m there.

ImogenSteele and AlexaWu like this.
  5. Never smoked but in NZ we have it in tins? I’ve never tried cooking with it if you could recommend a way how too?

AlexaWu likes this.
  6. Wood and Manuka honey [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I'm still hanging in there Imogen. Still working my retail job and keeping busy with writing and other stuff. And who would have thought it possible that going to a retail job would turn into a death-defying act? It's mind-boggling, isn't it? I'm glad that you're doing well, and still looking forward to having a chance to meet you down the road! :) *hugs xoxoxoxoxo*

tahoebigbear likes this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'm doing quite well really, I can still sit back and examine my situation and tell myself I've been through much more difficult times in my life. Hoping to be one of the first customers down there once you folks do open again!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. This morning Im doing well started my morning off with a French vanilla Cappuccino and it is delish. How is everyone else doing?

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Hope all ladies , staff and board members are well. I get by working and playing the guitar to soothe my soul.

Travis89 and AlexaWu like this.
  11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Whole Foods and European markets usually have the smoked mackerel. If you have a smoker at home, can wrap the mackerel in foil and smoke it too.

lover5 likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Depending on how it's prepared, it can be delicious or really fishy. Mackerel gets fishy very quickly. The first time I cooked it it was not good Luckily my mom is an amazing cook and taught me how to do it to the best of my cooking abilities.