HOT SEXY AND SMART, Where Can I Start???

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I was lucky enough to have set up a meeting with CAMI. She is such a beautiful young lady that seems to be wise beyond her years. I had communicated a bit with her previously, and she was so wonderful during my visit at MLBR. First she asked me if she could pick me up at the airport. Was I born yesterday??? NO, so that was a YES!!! What a relief to get off of the airplane and see this perfectly hot and beautiful young lady waiting for me!! WOW. Then on to the limo. Only problem is that the ride is really not long enough!! A bite of lunch along the way was the fare of the day. Thank You Cami, that really hit the spot, and I couldn't have had better company.

Cami is quite witty and laughs easily. She's just a real person with a good heart. Now she had told me that she "Wanted to be FIRST" in the procession of girls that I may have occasion to party with, and I had agreed to that without any thought whatsoever. She is just such a hottie. THAT was a very easy decision. She said she didn't want anybody else's sloppy seconds!! hehehe. Agreed!!

Back to the ranch we went, where I was set up in the large bungalow. We had made plans for a dinner date followed by a time to party, so Cami and I parted ways until a preset time when we would go to dinner. In the meantime I had time to get set up a bit and take care of any business I had pressing before getting ready for dinner.

Once again it was another limo ride with HOT CAMI to Reno's Peppermill, where we dined at Chi's, which is an asian restaurant. Great food, great atmosphere, and FANTASTIC company for sure. Our ride to and from and the meal itself took four hours, which was quite a bit of time. Cami and I were having fun, and she didn't care a hoot about the time. It was lots of fun getting COZY in the limo, for sure.

Once back at the bungalow the real fun began. Cami loves to use that "anticipation" and gets all worked up pretty easy. I am not really the type to elaborate on sex play, except to say that Cami is such a great sex partner. She's got more energy than the energizer bunny, for sure, but she IS a Bunny. haha. Most of all though, she has the skill to read her partner and find out what it is that works for you. She certainly did find out what works for me!!! And, it was soooo easy to find out what works for her, for sure.

There is so much to say about Cami, and it's all good. She is thoughtful, giving, sexy, beautiful, cute, funny, endearing, and I simply can't think of anything negative at all. Spending time with Cami is an EZ choice guys. And, if you can't have a good time with Cami, then pardon me, but you have a BIG problem!!!

Well, it was such a pleasure to spend time with this girl. She really went out of her way to see to it that I had a great start to a great time at MLBR. THANKS CAMI !!!! I just can't wait to see her again and know that she will be ready to have some fun and lovemaking!! I do believe that she is always ready to have fun, and I also believe that we made a great connection with each other. We spent quite a bit of time together for dinner and our party, not to speak of the time spent to pick me up at Reno/Tahoe. WHAT A PEACH!! SUCH A SWEETIE!! CAN I HAVE MORE?? The answer to that is a BIG YES!! CAMI I can't wait to dine with you again, and ON you again baby!!! PLEASE Dear Lord, make it happen SOON!!

2. Thanks baby, you KNOW I'll be hurrying back just as soon as I can manage. For those of you reading this, Cami trully "does" love giving those blowjobs. Can't hardly think of any man that doesn't enjoy getting them either. I'm sure that I've forgotten something important about Cami.
    One thing for sure is that on my return trip I must do things a bit differently. I will want to spend even more time with Cami than I did the first time around. She's just soooo much fun to be with.
    It's so nice to be with someone that really does know how to have a great time both in and out of the sack. Of course, ample sack time is a requirement. It is always wonderful when your sex partner is trully "multi-orgasmic". It just seems to help to keep one going and going and going. I did forget one thing!!!! The culmination of our time together was followed by a huge explosion, which is probably a normal occurance for men spending time with Cami. I must have been a little bit repressed or something, because she commented on the size of that explosion, and said to believe it was true because she definitely has a good frame of reference. Nothing like two people making each other happy!!! THANKS AGAIN CAMI I am so happy that you had a great time too!
    It was obvious!!