Hot cougar action

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Here’s a story...and it’s true.

When I was still working at the parks department, I was working with this 18 year old, and there was a very very attractive lady walking right past us. I said, “She’s very attractive.”

He takes one look and says, “She’s old!”

I said, “Dude! That’s not very nice.”

He says, “But she’s older than me. She’s older than you. It’s not right!”

I said, “What’s the matter, kid? Never craved any cougar action? I know I have.”

Here’s what he said. “I love the cougars! I’m a big BYU fan.”

That wasn’t the cougar action I was thinking about!

A joke was born from that story.

If you’re on the internet, and you see an ad for “Hot cougar action,” and it reminds you BYU has a game that day, you might be a Mormon.

Benz, Built tough and Trailboss like this.
  2. Good one... lol.. On my mom’s side their Mormon. I have relatives that live in Salt lake and surrounding areas. Was up in salt lake in 94’ . Went to Park City, Some beautiful country up there. Even wanted to move there. Place was already getting ready for the 2000 Winter Olympics...

Old Nick likes this.
  3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Great story! Apparently someone likes football or college more than women.

Old Nick likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

On a different note I don’t care what age a woman is, if she is confident with herself and cares about her health and others. She is sexy in my book!

Trailboss and Old Nick like this.
  5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Old Nick's story reminds me of a time a bunch of us from my National Guard unit got a chance to get away from the unit for a while. 4 of us piled in a rental car to head for a camp inside of Volcano National Park. 3 of us were older, 30s-40s. We took one youngster with us (mainly to keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble), he was in his 20s. We got to talking about older women and he immediately declared he thought older women were...old (I believe he said ancient), and therefore used up and kaput. We told him otherwise, and that they could rock his world. He wasn't convinced, and the 3 of us were collectively shaking our heads at the folly and stupidity of youth.

We also told him that he should never, ever, express that opinion to anyone, especially to older women. We told him, in no uncertain terms, not only could they rock your world, they can also end it...painfully.

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]