Hoping everyone gets their Stimulus paychecks soon!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Apr 14, 2020.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I know during this hard time a lot of you are dealing with financial struggles while being confined to home and waiting on the Stimulus Check relief and hopefully going back to work soon and safely. I hope you all get your tax returns and Stimulus checks really soon. I am praying for you all and I want to thank you all for your prayers as well for my asking in the past of prayers for my Social Security Disability claim and court hearing; it has worked, truly praise GOD! My lawyer confirmed with me today that the judge ruled in mine and my lawyer's favor on April 3rd of the same court date over the phone. Also, the Social Security Administration Dept. called me last Friday to confirm my bank account and routing number for the direct deposit so they can get the ball rolling in the payment department. I'm getting back-pay as far back as May 2018 which was the last time I worked and this October I am getting Medicare. Though I would rather still be a working stiff like everyone, I'll take my lumps with my nerve damaged ankles for the twenty-five years I worked in the employment industry and forty-two years growing up a farmer. So hopefully at the same time you all get your checks soon before this week or two weeks are up I'll get my direct deposit payment too. Take care everyone and be safe! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Good for you Jerry! My hopes are the same for everyone!

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Glad the judge ruled in your favor. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I think I got mine, though my bank had it in there as “tax refund (Federal).” I’m not sure if it’s both my refund and my stimulus in a lump sum. I’m still working, though there’s a rumor going around that they’re gonna shut the plant down. I hope not!

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I hope you are able to keep working at the plant, buddy, I know you had your lumps as well.

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you Miss Air Force Amy! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you Miss Alexa Wu! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

That is if you get stimulus check...

9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Deposits should have been sent out/direct deposited yesterday!