RANCH SPECIAL HOLIDAY SPECIAL: 2 GIRL PARTY WITH BLAIR LEXINGTON

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 1, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

IMG_3629.jpg

The holidays are here!!! Treat yourself to an early Xmas present to yourself !!! Reserve a 2 Girl Party with @BlairLexington and @cumishaamado in our beautiful "VIP Suite" at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 and we will give you an extra 30 minutes!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Hurry and book this before @BlairLexington leaves on December 8!!!

IMG_6242.jpg IMG_6209.jpg IMG_2122.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    ToriHaze and Power&glory83 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Power&glory83 for liking my post!!! Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely for the holiday? Let's make your fantasies come true!!! Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 or you can email me for details at: [email protected][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Power&glory83 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Power&glory83 likes this.
  5. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Your very welcome I had the pleasure of seeing both you and miss Blair on livestream and damnn was I impressed. Two beautiful women damnn it can make any man give in to temptation

BlairLexington likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! @BlairLexington and @cumishaamado would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you @Power&glory83 in the near future!!! We would have a blast with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BlairLexington and Power&glory83 like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Power&glory83 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Power&glory83 for liking my post!!! You are amazing and I would love to cook you my "Famous Homemade Lumpias" in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Yummy I heard About your famous lumpias def will hold you to that

10. Happy to hear you saw us on live stream!
    Hope to meet you soon !

11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You won’t want to miss on this guys!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I will cook my famous homemade lumpias for you after we party!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Sharky and BlairLexington like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Power&glory83 for your kind words and compliments and I would love to cook my famous homemade "Lumpias" for you in the near future!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to cook my world famous lumpias for you someday @Power&glory83!!! You a a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Power&glory83 for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Super sexy way to bring in 2020

23. Cumisha
    We have the sexist parties
    XO
    Blair

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the "New Year" and book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @BlairLexington and @cumishaamado with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @BlairLexington!!! Who wants to join us? Schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BlairLexington likes this.