RANCH SPECIAL HOLIDAY SHENANIGANS with PAYTON <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by PaytonSterling, Dec 23, 2022.

1. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

Hey guys and galz, babes and bros, young and old (age is a #), ze most experienced, or you brothel or real life virgins with “fomo”-

I’m offering specials on all services listed below (but not limited to)

from now until Dec 28th!

GFE- most intimate and favorite! I’m a softy behind closed doors, one with plenty of kinky interests though, a 10/10 naked cuddler and pillow talker as well.

Half and Half- foreplay and intercourse… I mean, pretty self explanatory.

Erotic Massage & “Happy Ending” yeah I use my body and oil to get you the most relaxed and most aroused, you’ll sleep like you took 10 melatonin.

Dirty Talk/Roleplay/Toys/Sub&Dom- communication is everything, we all have wild fantasies that sometimes we’re too afraid to say out loud but in a safe space, nothing is weird or too wild. Believe me, I’ve seen & done many many things behind 4 walls.

Outdates- we could go to Tahoe, Reno, the snow, Peppermill spa, dinner and a show, etc… I’m full of date ideas but you let me know what peaks your interest!

I also have been with couples and do two girl parties! If you have another girl in mind, just let me know.

***Accepting appointments/request for a chat for January! Shoot me a text or email and I will do my best to accommodate. I will ALSO share more pictures privately with you, so you can see my pearly white big smile and soft
    almond brown eyes. ;)***

x Payton

(775) 438-4713

064BC28D-5596-4003-8E6C-B46DF18FC877.jpeg
    56B2D95A-F2C8-46E5-B9FC-8A9B0657CE8D.jpeg 92D470D6-24CB-4969-A56C-F467C90D6763.jpeg
    206B857D-C64E-4B2E-98C2-B09B11FCE5BC.jpeg 1F67DABF-44BC-4A82-BFD2-12980FA45866.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
  2. "PaytonSterling, post: member: Hey guys and galz, babes and bros, young and old (age is a #), ze most experienced, or you brothel or real life virgins with “fomo”-

I’m offering specials on all services listed below (but not limited to)

from now until Dec 28th!

GFE- most intimate and favorite! I’m a softy behind closed doors, one with plenty of kinky interests though, a 10/10 naked cuddler and pillow talker as well.

Half and Half- foreplay and intercourse… I mean, pretty self explanatory.

Erotic Massage & “Happy Ending” yeah I use my body and oil to get you the most relaxed and most aroused, you’ll sleep like you took 10 melatonin.

Dirty Talk/Roleplay/Toys/Sub&Dom- communication is everything, we all have wild fantasies that sometimes we’re too afraid to say out loud but in a safe space, nothing is weird or too wild. Believe me, I’ve seen & done many many things behind 4 walls.

Outdates- we could go to Tahoe, Reno, the snow, Peppermill spa, dinner and a show, etc… I’m full of date ideas but you let me know what peaks your interest!

I also have been with couples and do two girl parties! If you have another girl in mind, just let me know.

***Accepting appointments/request for a chat for January! Shoot me a text or email and I will do my best to accommodate. I will ALSO share more pictures privately with you, so you can see my pearly white big smile and soft
    almond brown eyes. ;)***

x Payton

(775) 438-4713

View attachment 216466
    View attachment 216464 View attachment 216465
    View attachment 216468 View attachment 216469 [/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas Payton