Hof Empire Stance on Covid Vaccination

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by CronusWalker, Apr 8, 2021.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

What are the houses thinking/stance on employee staff and working girls regarding Covid 19 Vaccination?

v/r
    Cronus Walker

HollyBean and tahoebigbear like this.
  2. HollyBean
    Chat with Me

HollyBean Cajun Muse @ Sagebrush Ranch until 2/15/22

Very interesting that this was never replied to. I would assume you would be able to message each of us to ask our vaccine status if the individual is willing to share that information. Personally I am vaccinated and boosted and do give discounts to those that match my status.

3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

YES!! I am surprised that I haven't seen this yet.

I am Vaxxed and Boosted too.

ROADRUNNER J and tahoebigbear like this.
  4. At this point the unvaccinated personnel probably already had covid. They will carry some natural immunity antibodies with them. I am vaccinated and boosted and have never had covid. I also was a covid relief healthcare worker, so I've been exposed a lot (especially with the asymptomatic patients who turn up to be positive!).

JamieJupiter and ElsieEllis like this.
  5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I'm so happy that covid's over, that was a rough couple of years of paranoia

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Thank god covid is over, that whole 2 year period was a major piss off.

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 I agee. I couldn't get over that the vaccination wasn't a one time deal

8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I got the original 2 shots never got boosted, never felt the need, Covid felt over by the time a boost was recommended.

I think I got Covid once, it lasted 4-6 days, the first 2 being the worst, then I was fine.

Now it's over, movie theaters, bars, sports arenas etc. all full again.

I will say this though watching sports without fans in the stands was awful.

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 sorry to hear that you think you got sick with covid, that's no fun. I couldn't imagine how the players felt without hearing the crowds cheering them on

10. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Meh it was fine I had to sleep for a couple days that's it.

Just a slightly worse version of the flu in my case.

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Canadian 1987 I got vaccinated but didn't get the boosters and once couldn't get out of bed for two weeks and hadn't been so sick before so I think I had it, idk. Your immune system must be stronger than mine