About Me Highly Experienced in BDSM

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by RebeccaMae, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Bondage, Dominance, Sadism, Masochism. This has literally empowered me more than I can ever explain and let me tell you why.
    BDSM gives me the empowerment to try new, daring and exciting things. It has helped me gain confidence through Doms I have had in the past. It has helped me have a backbone by learning to say "no" and being heard. BDSM has been proven to have great psychiatric benefits!
    It improves your communication with your partner. You have to learn to say NO or YES! You learn to express what you like and don't like.
    It creates such an insane amount of trust between two people. A trust I never thought was possible. You don't start out with someone at whips and chains. You start softer and gradually grow to learn how to safely use devices and what each other likes. Even simple things like wax play have safety tips. Different kinds of waxes to use and not to use. Choking is another one. You need to learn where and the amounts of pressure and for both parties this is something that can be scary.. So start soft.
    This little tangent is just to tell you I have been highly involved in the BDSM community for about 5 years now. I'm highly experienced in both submissive and Dominant work. I have done everything from soft choking and bondage all the way to knife play. I would love to help you (to a point, I will not be offering knife play in my services) explore different sensations and experiences in a safe no judgement zone! Message me and lets hear what your fantasies are. received_2568692053406164.jpeg

Auberon, Sharky and kmerrill like this.
  2. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Wow, every inch of your body continues to amaze me! That is one lovely back, sexy Becky. I have never experienced BDSM. Perhaps we can fit that in at some point? o_O

RebeccaMae likes this.
  3. We can fit it in for sure. We can talk obviously before hand on things you are intrigued by and things that you aren't so much. Then I can know what to have ready for you!

kmerrill likes this.