Hey you all we've got a case to solve here at Sagebrush Ranch!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DesertRose, Nov 13, 2018.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Ghosts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertRose likes this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I know it has legs but I believe that we would have seen it running away from home.

4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Who would steal a table? and also if for some reason you want to steal a table how would you get it out of the brothel without either the girls, the staff, the security cameras, SOMEBODY seeing you? It's not a ring, you can't stash it in your pocket and walk out it's a table somebody is going to notice.

DesertRose likes this.
  5. That was me. Since I can't afford to see you ladies yet, I drove down there and stole a table when no one was looking for a souvenir! :)

DesertRose and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm, lemme get on my investigative hat. :cool: Ahhh, yes, someone that could camouflage it, and push it out that there window in close vicinity o_O Someone that dresses up with many costumes, recently had been there, and just flew home ;) I've got it, @Jessie Summers :eek: Plenty of outfits, maybe bought an extra plane ticket, and just had to have it 'cause a party may have occurred on said table :p

RunningSquirrel and DesertRose like this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I'm loving all the creative answers you all are coming up with. Making me laugh all day. If I ever figure it out. I promise I'll let you all know.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  8. Is this going to trial? LOL

I'm innocent I say, innocent! Pay no attention to the splinters in my ass, they are coincedence!

images.jpg

FumbleNutts and DesertRose like this.
  9. Was the table moved to accomodate the "dance floor" at the Wild West party?

10. Can we help? :cool::p:D:cool::p:D
    scoobydoheader.jpg

DesertRose likes this.
  11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

No the DJ was using it at that time.

12. Hmmmmmm, has the table been seen since it was "used" for the party by the DJ, moved back to its location, if not, probably was moved to a location where it's either hidden, or not being noticed because it kinda blends into stuff? LOL, I know I'm digging, hard to help search from this far away

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Case is solved now...
    Our Technology guy named Phil has it under authority of Management.

14. DesertRose likes this.
  15. Phil right now! LOL :D:p:eek::cool::mad:
    My_3567b2_388792.jpg

DesertRose likes this.
  16. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to wonder if the table is not missing, I'm thinking maybe @DesertRose knows EXACTLY where it is, because she is hiding it.

I mean if there was ANYBODY that could sneak a table out of that brothel it would be working girl.

Desert Rose is a working girl, she knows every inch of that brothel, every door to every room if anybody can get a table out of there without being seen it's her.

But why? Why would she hide a table? and does she have an accomplice?

So many questions

17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

18. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

19. Unless somebody made a copy of the original table, gave that copy to Phil and took the original at home, where he's probably selling it on EBay as an original brothel table with fingernail scratches and butt and knee imprints from wild parties! - for big cash!

DesertRose and Jessie Summers like this.
  20. Naw' Jessie you don't have to like that. It's a load of crap I made up to be argumentative and contrary. I'm old and can do that!

21. I 'liked' the visual of butt imprints on the wooden table haha, but I'm old and dirty too

22. Well then, let your dirty mind wander where it will roam!

23. I do think we should bring in a "crack" team to take butt molds and match them up with known table partiers!

24. Maybe go for a DNA match.[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

25. As a member of the squirrel community, Motion granted!

26. HotSexyDiction likes this.
  27. Note to self - add to fucket list. Have sex on brothel table - steal table for souvineer - frame brothel tech staff!

28. Hey @RunningSquirrel it is not the size of a squirrel, it is how fast he runs, eats, scrambles and climbs!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    RunningSquirrel likes this.
  29. Apparently this will attract @RunningSquirrel back to you ladies! Use at your own risk LOL

How do you catch a squirrel for the holidays?

Climb a tree and act like nutmeg.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Maybe one of the "Spirits" hide it in one of the 69 Rooms at Sagebrush Ranch!!! Heheheh!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  31. In all seriousness though where do the table go

32. This was such a cute little adventure for Detective @DesertRose! I wonder if she will be on another case any time soon... :)

33. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]