PIC THREAD Heres my height in photo

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Height 4ft 10.5. No shoes lol.
    My other stats. 32 cs breast size. Blue eyes. Hairs about 3 feet long. I weigh around 92 lbs. Yes im natural. I prefer deep good sex. Im tiny. So if size matters to you it doesnt to me. Pretty much any size is big to me. My modeling is going great. Im very sexual. The ranch to me is a place i can live out my fantasies. I can be that tiny girl that needs to be felt up and bounced up and down on your lap. Just something about it that makes me dripping wet. I can be that erotic eye candy model in your arm on a outdate and that girl that cuddles and kisses all night long. Feet fettish. Oral sex. I like it all. Dont spare that cum. I like a giver. One that that will happen. It's just goin to take a bit to fit it in. There's no way aound it.

When reopen lets go long . Outdates. Gfe model experience. Satisfy your desires where you force the fit due to my natural size .
    FB_IMG_1601475421819.jpg FB_IMG_1601475440975.jpg FB_IMG_1601475445078.jpg FB_IMG_1601475459140.jpg FB_IMG_1601475644981.jpg FB_IMG_1601475768782.jpg

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Glad to see your modeling is going well, Alexa! :) Hang in there, my dear. Loving all the pictures, by the way.:rolleyes:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Thank you hun. Hope we meet in time here soon. This place hopefully will open up sooner than later.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Beautiful Pictures!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

AlexaHaze likes this.