RANCH SPECIAL Her Name is Cakes but Chloe is my Cookie

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by C_Note_KY, Aug 23, 2019.

1. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

As the GIF says "In the Cookie of Life Friends are the Chocolate Chips" Well Miss @ChloeCakes is the marvelous macadamia nuts in my white chocolate cookie

This wonderful young lady is so fun and free spirited you instantly feel better just being around her. Chloe is filled with an endless supply of Love that she sends out to the world, making wherever she is a better place.

Once you meet her you will believe Angels walk among us There is a sparkle of innocence in her eyes and a magical tone in her voice much like Snow White. I don't think I've ever met anyone so sweet and genuine.

And on top of all the inner beauty there is the amazing physical package Soft Smooth skin, a Diamond Dazzling smile, Dark Yet Shiny hair and the most Captivating Curves you will see.

Crossing paths with Chloe made me Lucky

Getting to know Chloe made me Blessed

Spending time with Chloe made me Ecstatic a1fd78af2c7187513049d8645832be9e.jpg

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

She's amazing!! I'm so glad to hear you had the time of you life with this babe!! :)) GUYS!!! Don't take what he says lightly, come find out for yourself ;)

3. Chloe is such a ray of sunshine! :)

ChloeCakes and C_Note_KY like this.
  4. You love her as much as i love her! hahah shes amazing :)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChloeCakes today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Omggggggosh !!!!
    How haven’t I see this yet?! Awwww!! ❤️❤️❤️ These are some of the kindest words I’ve ever received babe!!! Thank you for bringing a smile to my heart and a lil tear to my eye [smilie=i love you1.gif]

C_Note_KY likes this.
  8. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY likes this.
  9. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Ps... if Im your Tahoe cookie will you be my Saulsalito?! :p:p
    DDB19B5C-8CBD-485E-8A6C-BCC0F4B96AC6.jpeg

C_Note_KY likes this.
  10. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Mmmmmmm now Im totally craving Pepperidge farm cookies!!! still never got a burger after that twitter thread hahah

C_Note_KY likes this.
  11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

But you can go to In and Out, either there in Carson or in Reno (the Reno one, I've been told, is better). We don't have that here, and we'll never get one! :(

ChloeCakes likes this.
  12. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

You know what else Reno has that hails from the heavens of Hawaii.... L&L :p

C_Note_KY likes this.
  13. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

WHEW!! I thought maybe you didn't like it Chloe Glad I could bring joy to your life as you have given me so much during our friendship

14. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

I will gladly be whatever you want or need me to be Chloe

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

One of the bartenders at Love Ranch told me that somehow, L & L lost something in translation in Nevada (i.e. food not that good). But I think she was referring to the ones in Vegas.

I mean, how can they screw up chicken katsu? That's L & L signature dish!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChloeCakes today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]