Help Me Become a Bunny Girl!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by GodivaLove, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Re: Hate to be an attention working girl...

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] very nice hun.... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

just be patient and persistent

2. Re: Hate to be an attention working girl...

I"m sure they'll get you to the ranch soon. You're hot!

3. Re: Hate to be an attention working girl...

Your very pretty and i think that you have a great chance....

4. Re: Hate to be an attention working girl...

You have a beautiful smile :D

5. very lovely!

6. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Great Pics, just stay persistent and have patience and you will succeed.

7. Hi! I just wanted to wish you nothing but the best of luck in your journey to becoming a bunny!!! You are a beautiful woman and very sweet in all of your posts. Just stay persistant and don't give up...Good Luck!

8. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Dennis and Madam Suzette, Ya gotta help a guy!

I REALLY would like to see this hot babe on a lineup (and in bed) SOON!

PLEASE??

I'm Dreaming of a FULL CONTACT Lap Dance!!!

9. Wow, Kelly from the Rational Response Squad is wanting to work for the Bunny Ranch? Hopefully this happens.

10. Kasey Grant, I like it.

Cheers,

Jono

11. I don't think this is a stunt, and since she wants to keep it separate, I think we should respect that.
    I also think she is extremely hot - and I hope she gets a call.

Good luck Kelly!

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

The only thing that needs to be noted here is that clients come in looking for a religious experience regardless of their personal beliefs.

Kasey looks as though she has the beauty, the physique, the attitude and the smarts to deliver one. That's all that matters, and we should just let the girl make a decent living without her having to feel persecuted for any reason...

Welcome to the Moonlite/Love Ranch, Kasey...

Respectfully,

Nick in T.O.

13. hey kelly rock here just a note you could scream what ever you wanted if we were in the middle of having sex.haha don't let stuff bother ya !!!be cool cya rock!!oh by the way the guys at the office still think kanns!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. You are VERY stunning; best of luck in your bunny pursuit; maybe someday we will both be there!

You look AMAZING!!

15. You go girl!

16. Congrats luv!!! If Dennis is showing interest that can only mean good things [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Kasey, That is WAY too sexy!

And hopefully a nice preview of things to cum [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Good luck on your meet with Dennis.

[​IMG]

BTW, If you have any others you would like to share privately, send them to the email address in my chat profile!!!

Hare

18. Congrats!!! You'll be a great addition to the ranch.

19. Welcome to the team, Kasey. I'll be away during your trip, but hopefully we'll meet soon. :)

20. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats on Making it.

21. Congrats Kasey. Best of luck!

22. GOOD LUCK!

23. Bye bye StripperKelly! Hellllllllooooooo Kasey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]