RANCH SPECIAL HELLS KITCHEN TAHOE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

A0929C70-C0DE-4EC8-9D4E-3F7E2596319F.jpeg
    I’m so excited that I need to share with you the announcement of Gordon Ramsey’s 3rd Hells Kitchen restaurant location to be opening in picturesque South Lake Tahoe end of this year !! This will be such a great new addition to the area! The other 2 locations are in Las Vegas and Dubai, along with his 35 other restaurants around the world.
    A2F5F8A6-3E87-4804-ABB4-17B807203DD9.jpeg I feel so lucky we will have this upscale dining option in our backyard. Even more excited to be able to include this dining destination for an outdate to the Tahoe basin! It will be taking over the former Sage room inside of Harvey’s. Despite the history of Sage room it desperately needed this revamp! When I ate there, I literally felt like Gordon critiquing the outdated aspects of this restaurant including the menu LOL.
    C3477BA1-1840-4BFD-A20B-EA5997C60BB8.jpeg
    I’m known as the best Tahoe tour guide and Im such a big foodie, it couldn’t be more perfect that now there’s a new exclusive place we can try together !!
    713769C4-F335-4DE0-B77B-3A40A1CEBC14.jpeg
    As soon as you give me the word I will make reservations as I know availability will be limited. I might even have some in’s with the waitstaff ;) Tahoe gets super busy in the winter with all the skiing so let’s begin planning !
    A860D85F-94CA-4C3F-83EC-405D5501C0D4.jpeg
    Would you prefer the beef Wellington or pan seared scallops? I can’t wait to get a glimpse of the rest of the menu! I know we will be sharing sticky toffee pudding for desert. ;)

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I used to watch Hell's Kitchen here in the UK. I just watch it for Gordon Ramsey that's it. Didn't care about the contestants that were on it. There all in the firing line of Gordon Ramsey. I like the guy. Could even see the legendary chef himself. I know it's rare but we might see him. I could imagine him doing that actually. Swearing and insulting the menu, the looks of the place and probably everything else wrong with the place. Great to share with us cause we might all go ourselves. I definitely need to see it. You might have some in's with the waitstaff, eh? That could come in handy. I like the special. Could go to it one day probably with you in toe. If anyone else wants to join us, by all means. I'm sure we'll have fun dining in the new Hell's Kitchen at Lake Tahoe.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @ChloeCakes today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and ChloeCakes like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ChloeCakes for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. I’m super stoked about this! Thanks for sharing! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Can't wait for this to open. It's sure to be an excellent outdate spot!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is going to be a fantastic dining option here at the Lake. I can’t wait. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Leo Goodale and AbbyAvery like this.
  9. I wonder what they will have for holiday dinners! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.