REVIEW Helena Price party #1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Oct 4, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

After 2 years of going to the ranches I finally got a chance to party at the Love Ranch. I always wanted to party with Helena but never got a chance to. I told Helena I wanted to meet her in person. My plan was just to meet her. I wasn't sure if I had the funds to party with her but she was able to work with my budget. I had a great time with Helena. She is a great cuddler. I hope I get a chance to party with her again in the future. Thank you @HelenaPrice for my first party at the Love ranch. You are the best.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @HelenaPrice today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha for taking the time to read my review.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @carlitoalex!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I've met Helena over time but as of yet I've not had the pleasure of her company. Glad you had a great time as she seems like a lot of fun.

carlitoalex likes this.
  6. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Helena Price is the best. She worked with my budget and I was able to do my first party at Love Ranch.

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @HelenaPrice fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.