Helena Pice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Allen25, Jul 2, 2016.

1. This being my first time to the ranches I didn't know what to expect. I started out at The Bunny Ranch but eventually worked my way over to The Love Ranch and That's where I meet Helena Price, after meeting Helena I knew she was going to be the woman for me. Helena and I took a tour of the ranch and afterwards she took me over to her room where we talked about what I was looking for and what I wanted out of my experience there. Helena was very easy to talk to and made me feel extremely comfortable and after enjoying a little chat with her we decided to start our party. She was amazing and the experience far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing night with a beautiful woman, she truly maybe it a night I will never forget and made me look forward to the next time her and I will meet again. I know I will be keeping in contact with her and will definitely be booking an appointment with her the next time we're in town at the same time.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  2. Great review! Helena is such a wonderful woman!

HelenaPrice likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome review, Allen! I am really looking forward to our next encounter; I will inbox you the link to my schedule thread once I post it;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I had an awesome time together with Helena. She is very considerate and made sure that I am happy above anything else. It was definitely worth my money and effort. I will definitely go back to her sometime later.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  5. Thank you so much; I really enjoyed our time together as well!