Heaven was a place on earth til I got to Audrey's Bedroom...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

:D, OMG, What a way to start this trip by having a Main Eventer like Audrey as my opening act. Audrey is a perennial top booker for a lot of reasons and here's just a sample: 1) She is a Master Seductress, 2) Her biggest concern is her clients satisfaction, 3) She is extremely sensual (what a turn on), 4) She possesses a very sexy arsenal of sexual activities and I've only just begun being a client of one of my favorite bunnybabes ever and, 5) negotiations were quick and fair.

OMG, Audrey has an amazing body and a great smile on a beautiful face more beautiful than permitted on most. OMG, her musical selection set the tone. This was a very passionate experience that will parly into more parties with one of the most fascination young women I've been fortunate enough to know.

I look forward to the next chapter of my time with this captivating beauty. Audrey, thank you very much for your friendship and thank you for a very wonderful party. See you in 2008, Beautiful.

P.S. - I love watching you come out to the parlor in that hot tank top and panties. You looked great.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more micheal she definitly seduced me. very fun to party with and radiant beauty. I could type all day about her but you know see the bunnies in 2008