HBKPunk's Ranch Debut - Initial Review/Impressions

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I’ll write my individual reviews when I have more time later in the week, but I wanted to give everyone my review/impressions of a first time visit from a newbie standpoint. I apologize in advance if I use a lot of cheesy quotes from movies, TV, or song, but that’s how I sometimes express myself. :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, to quote the immortal words of the late, great Conway Twitty, “I may never get to heaven, but I once came mighty close”. I figure that’s as good a line as any to describe my few days at the ranches.

When I first arrived to the ranches late Wednesday night, I was extremely nervous. I’m not sure if the lady that greets you could tell (all of the greeters at the ranches were very nice and cordial by the way), but I know Ruby could. She was very sweet about it though and showed me around the ranch and introduced me to some of the other ladies in the house. I brought some cookies from a bakery back home and everyone seemed to enjoy them. I took what was left of the cookies and took them to the Love Ranch North. It was pretty quiet in there (probably normal for a Wednesday), but I met Smokin’ Amber and Kimberly Love who were totally sweet.

After two parties Thursday and one party early Friday afternoon, I met Dane and gLip for the first time at the hotel. After gLip gave me my awesome Batman socks with capes (I still owe you drinks for that), they decided they wanted to head back up to the ranches. I literally had just gotten back, but who am I to not want to return to “Happy Land”. When we got there, we were tempted to call out Sunny to make her choose between her “husbands”, but she was still taking a nap from her previous party (guilty as charged!). :twisted: Instead we hung around the bar for a little while. And a valuable lesson was learned, which gLip can vouch for me on: Don’t give a “cop-out” answer to a question or Ruby will call you a pussy! :shock:

We then headed over to the LRN to watch the Ustream show. There I met Dianne and Dennis for the first time. Dennis is the cool and generous guy everyone claims he is. He bought all of us a couple of drinks and even offered me a cigar (I don’t smoke, but it was a nice gesture). From there we went back to the Bunny Ranch for karaoke. I kind of stayed out of the singing part with the exception of Jessie’s Girl and Daydream Believer (two of my favorites). Note to Krissy Summers: I promise to sing something with you next time around. :)

Onto Saturday, or as I like to call it, “Best night ever”. I kept to myself for most of the day, trying to prepare myself for the night ahead. I got another mention on the Ustream show, and despite what Dennis says, HBK does not stand for “horny bastard kid”! :lol: After my outdate with Ruby (review to come), we got back to the ranch where they were playing games. Somehow Sunny and Dane roped me into playing an apple stacking game, which I lost. Then Ruby convinced me to play the next game, which was blowing bubbles into a hula hoop. I didn’t win that one either, but I did win a raffle, so all was not lost. Plus, I was the real winner later that night! :twisted: I also finally got to briefly meet the one and only Crock! Next time I’m going to have to stay around long enough to try his chili to see if it’s better than my mother’s.

So that’s my newbie perspective of the ranches. I want to thank Dennis, Suzette, Dianne, and their staff for their great hospitality. To the ladies of the ranches, thanks for making me feel comfortable and like part of the family. And to the special ladies that I partied with, you know who you are, thanks for arguably the best time of my life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hmmmmm, there weren’t as many cheesy quotes after all LOL! 8)

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! Looking forward to your reviews~! It is scary... we have same taste in music!!!! :lol: :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Scary, awesome, what's the difference LOL!

4. I didn't think it was possible, but you were even more beautiful in person! Next time I'm there we'll have to make some one-on-one time! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. What a great write up! Can't wait to see the individual reviews......

....PUSSY!

Haha, just kidding :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time, and now I know how to avoid being called a pussy by Ruby ;)

7. Wow! Maybe I'll write the review of you and Kimberly in all caps lol! :lol:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. FYI - don't go to bed too early either or you'll be called a pussy by her AND Crock! :mrgreen:

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, I guess I'll have to be called a pussy then, I'm in bed before midnight... else I become a pumpkin ;)

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Sounds like such a blast!!! :D

11. Nice Review HBK :)

12. Hopefully one day our paths will cross at the ranches! :mrgreen:

13. Don't worry, the review of our marriage "consummation" is coming up! :twisted:

14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

No worries bout the drinks. Im glad you had a great time!

15. Nice write-up, I'm glad you had a great time!

16. We are so happy you came to visit!!! xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I hope to visit again soon!

18. I'm still buying you drinks! And then we're having a dance contest, starting with the "Carlton"! :wink:

19. Woooo a dance off! Im in! lol

20. I hope so to [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Well, if we have to compete against you, we're both losing lol!

22. I know of better things we can do :twisted: :twisted:

23. It was nice to meet you too!

24. Oh trust me, the dancing is just the warm-up to naughtier things! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

25. And both houses have succeeded!

[smilie=happy.gif]

26. I like the way you think :twisted:

27. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Yes sleeping is for the plane and when you get home...lol.

Glad you had a great trip my friend :)

28. The funny thing about that was that I WAS at home! :shock: :lol:

Thanks, and I hope I get to see you out there one of these days! :mrgreen:

29. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That would be awesome! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]