Happy Anniversary my cupcake, VERONICA VAVOOM (3rd Party)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jun 19, 2010.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I guess it was worth the long wait ..huh? Great review!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You are THE MAN, Dino! Thanks for sharing!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time Dinoman vroom vroom it's Veronica Vavava voooooooooooooooooooom lol congrats man

4. Sounds like you had a great time man... He'll I'm a little envious lol. Veronica though is awesome, so I totally agree with everything you had to say about her. I hope to see her again soon. But thanks for sharing the experience.

5. WOW K!!!! That was such an incredible review. That's one of the best reviews I've ever read about any lady here!!! I'm really moved that you had such an incredible, moving, and meaningful experience with Veronica. I had the priveledge of meeting her her briefly, but unfortunately, we didn't get to talk in depth. After reading your review, I would really like to get to know her more. It's obvious by looking at your outdate pics, and reading your review that she is a wonderful person, and it reminds me of my incredible life-changing experience with Se7en and Kalli. I'm so very happy for you. I wish I could visit the Ranches as often as you do, and have such amazing experiences and dates with my favorite ladies, but it's very difficult for me to get away from my Hospice job, and my home responsibilities. It's evident that the Ranches bring you a great deal of happiness and I'm so happy for you. I really hope to finally meet you at St Pogus 2011. Thank you for writing such a personal, heart-felt RLRR of Veronica. She's definitely worthy and "always willing!!!" [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :twisted:

6. I really don't know what to reply to a review like this. LOL All I know is that I had a great time and you are very sweet and put your all in everyone I mean everything you do LOL Muah oxoxoxoxoxo

Always willing,
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Yes it was, ty for convincing him to leave. I am going to be late to my own funeral...lol

Always willing,
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Awwwwww baby I bet you would be a lil envious. I know you want to see me again but I did tell you that you've should have gone out with me :wink:

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=call me.gif]

9. That was a very sweet comment. I will post another pic of our date as soon as I see what is wrong this sd card.

Muah

Always willing,

Veronica

10. Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. Next time we will definetly speak alot longer. I will post another picture of our date for you as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my pc :-(

Always willing,

Veronica