Hannity & Comes Fox TV

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 4, 2006.

1. The Bunnies

Brooke Taylor
    Bunny Love

and myself appeared on Hannity & Colmes on Fox Tv last night.

I am so proud of the girls they stood up to Sean Hannity, not only on camera but for a 1/2 hr in the makeup room. Sean my buddy, preaches his captain Sean the save a Hooker BS but I know deep down inside he would love to bang a Bunny.

I told him we are doing a top ten guys that should have gone to the Bunnyranch, Bill Clinton, Kobe, etc. and said he will be under all the guys and it will saying coming summer 07 when he gets caught in a bondage cage in NYC.

Did you see the show? Is there anything on the Fox site?

2. :( I didn't see the show because I didn't even know it was on yesterday. I am going to try to order a tape of yesterday's show :(

3. I just watched it with the girls at my house they were so great.

4. another successful visit to hannity & colmes :) Thanks for showin it to us last night daddy!

5. That was such a blast!! Thanks for being HO awesome Bunny and Daddy!! 8)

6. Start posting TV appearances ahead of time! Would have loved to set my Tivo :cry:

7. F'ing Rocked

We caught the last 15 minutes of the show and you all did a great job!! Never once did you all get angry or defenses which I'm sure pissed off the producer of the show!! Great job!

8. yeah we werent quite sure when this was going to air :( sorry we'll try to give more notice

9. You could not be more right Mr. Hof.

About three weeks before the show with you, Bunny, and Brooke aired, Hannity was up in arms on his daytime radio show. I swear he must have said, "I've got hookers on my show tonight, I've got that guy from the Bunny Ranch and his hookers on my show tonight" at least six times.

So, filled with anticipation, I watch the guy's show, and alas, it was a waste of an hour. I don't know what was worse, not seeing bunnys, or seeing him and his lover-boy dish it out.

It is evident, as you pointed out, he would love to bang a bunny. I love guys who let their high opinion of their selves stand in the way of what they really want. Hannity is such a non-example. But then again, I should be nice, he is, after all, just a glorified limp-cock radio jockey.