Handjob party with Tiara Tae and Becca Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut78, May 30, 2021.

1. I am so honoured to have been Tiara's first ever party when she first came to the Love Ranch South...She greeted me with a warm, seductive and captivating smile, and ever since our first meeting, I melt when I see her! We have had many handjob parties ever since, each party more erotic and orgasmic than the last!
    As soon as the Ranches opened, I wrote Tiara....Her excited reply made my heart soar! We spoke of the possibility of us having a duo handjob party with Becca Bentley....I never met Becca before, but I had endless handjob fantasies about both Tiara and Becca together, and I was delighted to hear back from Becca, saying that she was excited to join us and make those fantasies some true! :)
    I purchased very skimpy micro thong bikinis especially for the ladies to wear for the party....I wrote them about the bikinis and showed them the link so that they could take a look beforehand. These bikinis are the most revealing that I have ever seen...The top barely covers the nipples, and the thong is basically two strings that come together and disappear between the buttocks. The front of the thong barely covers the labia! My cock was so hard as I was purchasing these bikinis, picturing how amazing they would look on the two ladies!!
    As soon as I entered the Bunny Ranch yesterday, the first person I saw was Tiara...My heart almost burst out of my chest when I saw her in a t-shirt and very short jean shorts! It was so wonderful to see her and she gave me such a huge long hug. I then saw Becca behind Tiara, and she threw her arms around me. She was wearing a very tight top that beautifully accentuated her luscious curves, along with tight leggings. They were both excited to try on those bikinis for me, and were giggling at how skimpy they were....OMG They looked incredible, and I became raging hard like concrete as I was struggling out of my clothes!!
    The rest of the party will stay between the three of us....I need to refrain from being too crazy with my explicit reviews! ;) I will just say this....Every moment I wish I can relive over and over again!
    Thank you, Tiara and Becca, for such a memorable, fun, orgasmic, and tender party! I can't wait to be in your company again! xxxx

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. thank you Stew! Becca and I had a great time with you. we really loved wearing those micro bikinis ;) you know our style way too well!! I can't wait for more giggles, touching, and play time in the future with you :)

handjobnut78 likes this.
  3. I can't wait either! [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book these lovely ladies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  6. Still floating from this amazing party!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I enjoyed reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.