REVIEW Halloween with Abby Avery

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Nov 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Recently I had the extreme good fortune to take @AbbyAvery on a Halloween outdate. This was, of course, on Halloween – right after her return from her month-long vacation. In this review I wanted to share some (but not all!) of the experience.

As planned, I arrived late morning and met up with Abby. We headed to Reno and decided a stop at Starbucks was a necessary first stop for both of us. Let me tell you, that was an entertaining experience! We stepped up and of course, I let Abby go first. My eyes were opened as what she ordered sounded a bit like an NFL play call. I believe what I heard was “Pumpkin Spice Latte Red Right 30 F-Curl Double Slot Wide on 2”. I suspect I misheard but maybe not – I was quite concerned she might call an audible!!

After Starbucks, at my request we headed to a nearby shopping area. Abby has a birthday coming in a couple of weeks and I wanted to get her something nice. That took some time to find just the right gift but in the end, I think Abby was pleased. Since its her gift she’ll have to be the one to share if she chooses to do so.

Lunchtime was next and Abby suggested Brewer’s Cabinet which I readily agreed to. Great burgers and salads. If find yourself in Reno and are interested in those choices, I can highly recommend.

Finally, it was time to head to the Peppermill and check-in. All kidding aside, this whole check-in experience will demonstrate one aspect of Abby that I find so darned attractive. I went up to the front desk, went through the check-in process and we then headed to the room. When we arrived at the room were disappointed with a couple of things including the view – which instead of being a nice view of Reno was a view of a bunch of pipes and air conditioners right outside the window. Abby said – “let’s go change rooms” and we headed back down a bit unsure how successful we would be because Peppermill was really crowded. As we arrived, I moved towards the front desk, Abby grabs my arm and says, “I got this!”. I then observed Abby as she was this delightful combination of sweet and forceful. In the end the desk clerk had no choice but to succumb to Abby! The new room turned out to be great. Abby is, as we all know, beautiful and sexy. But it’s that combination of smart and confident to go along with the beauty that I find pretty much irresistible!

We then had a couple of hours of playtime before we would go explore the Peppermill and see what was happening for Halloween. For fun, Abby had shown up with an entire portfolio of toys. This was inspiration for one of my better ideas. It’s hard for her to walk around with all these various toys in hand so I suggested we could get her a utility belt such as used by carpenters, police officers or telephone repairmen. I explained this would be very convenient AND if she wore the utility belt with all the tools to a lineup at SBR she was bound to get plenty of attention! Abby, for her part, laughed a bit but I could sense she was rolling eyes at my utility belt for lineup idea. What’s everyone think??

After cleaning up and dressing up we then went exploring. Different lounges and eventually settling on dinner at the fine Italian restaurant Romanza. Dinner was delightful (Abby had Lobster Ravioli for all that want to know). We then went back to the lounges including Fireside Lounge the Terrace, etc.. We then returned to the room for more fun (sans the utility belt). All in all, a most delightful Halloween!

I need to share a fun experience we had but first a bit of background. A couple of months ago, with Abby’s encouragement, I purchased her a present. This was a special new toy that was a bit more expensive than typical. What made this vibrator special was not the size, not the shape and not the vibration speed! Rather it was special in that I could control the vibration speed from my iphone – ranging from off to maximum speed. So…on Halloween we took this out in public for the first time. Abby wore this to the Fireside Lounge! As for me, I managed to remember my phone despite all the distractions. She would be sitting there casually talking and when she wasn’t looking, I would use my phone to take the speed to maximum. I knew it was working as she would begin to giggle while trying to remain as discrete and proper as possible – I will say she mostly succeeded. The BEST part by far was one time I took the speed up, left it for a while and then reached to reduce the speed – Abby grabbed my arm. I just slowly smiled and watched her as she enjoyed the sensations – all remaining quite discrete. (Check out lovense.com!!)

I will share one more fun moment we had together. At one point before things got crazy back in the room, Abby was laying on the couch wearing…well…wearing nothing but a sexy pair of black heels known as “pleasers” (pleasershoes.com for those interested). Spontaneously, I took a whole bunch of dollars I had and slowly “made it rain” on Abby. It was a fun and sexy moment and by her laugh Abby seemed to have fun with it as well. Looking back, the most fascinating part for me is it was extremely intimate and yet we weren’t touching at all – unless you count the way our eyes were holding each other’s look.

If you are interested in a meetup with a strong, confident, beautiful, sexy woman I highly recommend you email Abby at [email protected].
    IMG_1619.JPG IMG_1620.JPG IMG_1621.JPG IMG_1622.JPG

2. What an excellent review @Turkey5372!!! We always have the best times together! They just keep getting better and better! Just the way it should be!!! XoXo

Kenny1123 and Built tough like this.
  3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

awesome review! Sounds like you both had a great time! Once again you set the bar sir for a date well done and more so sounds like you made a memory for a lifetime!

Panathropist and AbbyAvery like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]