About Me Hair colors??

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by PandoraNyx, Nov 6, 2019.

1. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

What color should I do? I've been thinking purple again! But for the right party...I'd love to go green again! :*

Xo
    Pandora
    AirBrush_20191019134209.jpg

JuniperJones and DaniellaValenti like this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I like your red hair.
    You are[smilie=hot over you.gif] sexy.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  3. I think the purple may go well with your lovely eye color. They will really pop (and every man will have their eyes pop out and roll around a while on the floor!)

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

PandoraNyx and DaniellaValenti like this.
  4. I like the teal blue color in the photo on the parlor video, it matches your eyes and makes them look piercing especially in that photo. A good rule of thumb for changing your look in the industry is just to subtly play up what is already there and working for you. Eyes are the window to the soul and (usually sometimes) the first thing the client notices in lineup ( please correct me if I'm wrong, dudes & dudettes)

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

PandoraNyx and Madscience like this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I think purple would definitely suit you!

PandoraNyx likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to see you in a red, purple or blue hair color!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]