Grizzly is making changes/update on my life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Aug 28, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

As many of you know I recently was involved in an accidental shooting. I heard a noise in my new house, went and got my old revolver I had not used in 6 years, loaded 3 rounds, noticed it was malfunctioning so went to pull the cylindar pin and the gun discharged sending the round through my left palm and off my left side.

I have been out of work since August 12th, so I started a Go Fund page to help raise funds to pay for medical bills and cover housing costs while I recuperated as I am the sole care giver of my mother, who is not able to work do to her health issues.

apparently even though it was not against policy of where I work, my superiors felt it necessary to call and say they were displeased because to them it seemed like they were not doing anything for me. Kinda hard when you are new on the job and no vacation or sick leave built up.

that being said I am looking for another job/career...I know I had parties with a few ladies talked about @Sagebrush, bear with me as I make some changes not only for my physical health but my mental health as well.

I will be back soon...don't give up on me!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Stay strong and positive @grizzly .... I know what it is like to have life throw curveballs... Or beanballs:eek:.... Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Al

grizzly likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

hang in there Grizzly...you've been through these ups and downs and know how to come out on top. show that positive attitude of yours....

grizzly likes this.

4. WHAT THE F---!! OH MY GOODNESS! R U SERIOUS???? WHOA!!

How are you doing? @grizzly I swear, if nothing else, you do keep this forum interesting!

We need to make a reality series on your life alone.

Well sweetie,all my best, I'm pulling for you. My prayers are always with you!

What is the link of your Gofund me page?

grizzly likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yep! I got pretty lucky!
    I really appreciate you @Air Force Amy, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am doing ok, thankfully no broken bones, my nerves are inflamed causing my hand not to function properly. But it is slowly getting better day by day

I have thought about writing a book/screenplay about my life. Just haven't had time yet

Here is the link to my Go fund me Amy.
    https://gofund.me/f3591dd0

Once again thank you

20230815_133645.jpg 20230815_133631.jpg 20230812_124202.jpg 20230812_230050.jpg

lover5 likes this.
  6. That sucks. I hope you make a full recovery. The injury does not look as bad as I thought though. I had this vision of your hand being blown away into a permanently useless stump.

grizzly likes this.
  7. Holy Moly! I bet that scared the living daylights out of you! Happened pretty fast did it?

I bet your arm is SUPER sore too! Oh my goodness. Thank heavens it wasn't worse. Grizzzly!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my goodness, you men..... I swear....... :oops:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Had been a larger caliber possibly, what stumped the doctor is the fact most .22 rounds bounce around causing lots of damage! I have some temporary nerve damage due to the bullet going through the nerves in my palm! Until the swelling goes down we won't know how permanent the damage is.

9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

It definitely was a shock, I was like what the hell, oh crap my hand is bleeding :eek::eek:
    So fast I do not remember the sequence!

Yes my arm and hand are sore from the temporary nerve damage the bullet caused the nerves and muscle to be inflamed.
    That makes two of @Air Force Amy, according to the Bone and joint doctor he has never seen a gunshot wound like this. He stated a .22 normally bounces around!

After it was all said and done I was thankful it wasn't my dominant hand!

Yes, I can be a mess, two of my friends suggest wrapping me in bubble wrap & putting me in a protective bubble!

Thank you @Air Force Amy you are a true sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. Well I hope the swelling goes down soon and fast and I wish youj a speedy recovery.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! Makes two of us, tired of doing everything one handed

12. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You should you always have things going on in your life hope the best and a speedy recovery Brother

grizzly likes this.
  13. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hi, Grizzly, sorry to hear of this. Wishing you a speedy recovery and strength for this period before things get back to normal.
    -BH

grizzly likes this.
  14. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhildt! I appreciate it! I am slowly healing. it will just take time

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My prayers are always with you @grizzly for a fast recovery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  16. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha, I truly appreciate it

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome and I missed seeing you at the ranches!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  18. I hate to see you going through this Grizzly. It looks excruciating. I hope you feel better soon and everything works out for the best. Stay strong. The ranches will still be here for you when you come back. It's fantastic that you are a paranormal investigator as well. I hope you have a lovely day.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Amber Black outfit no wig.JPG Amber red dress kissy lips short hair.JPG Amber 2 piece black outfit no wig and butt showing.JPG Amber laughing. Red hair and wig..JPG

grizzly likes this.
  19. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you, my hand is doing much better!

20. You are welcome, hunny. I am glad your hand is doing better now. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.