Grizzly gets Lei By Avery Lei

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 22, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Grizzly on his many rounds of the ranches had the chance to meet new lover @AveryLei. Her big sister was busy when Grizzly came in & @DesertRose introduced me to the spunky and fun Ms. Lei. After Ms.Rose showed how to give a tour, Ms. Lei took me on her first official tour as having only been on the floor 3 days. We ended up in Ms. Lei's room, which she was in the process of getting set up.

She asked questions and I answered from a clients prospective and we proceeded to negoations. She was nervous being new at this but the grizzly charm soon put her at ease. Several bells interrupted us but we picked up right where we left off.

Even though young and new Ms.Lei has an amazing personality, negoations were not forced amd felt natural. She is very spunky and had great energy. Her bedside manner was delightful and I could see a party with her would be fun and energetic. She loves what she does and will go far. She is very beautiful inside and out & has that girl next door vibe.

Take a chance and get Lei by Avery Lei.

2. Awe thanks so much sweetie! I had so much fun with you and you most certainly took the nervousness away! Can't wait to see you again! :)
    Xoxo~ Avery

charlie_k and grizzly like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome! Glad I could help take away the nervousness. I also cant wait to see you again. Xoxox Grizzly

charlie_k likes this.
  4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

grizzly likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you Felina Meow glad you liked it![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thanks for helping out Grizzly, you're a true sweetheart! Your charm is obvious!! <3

grizzly likes this.
  7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Anytime my dear Roxanne! Thank you so much[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Avery is amazing thank you for helping break her in :)

grizzly likes this.
  9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

It was my honor and prievlege to help break her in! @AveryLei is very adorable. I will be honest, I met several young ladies I would have loved to party with, including. Ms. Lei if I had been better prepared

Felina Meow likes this.
  10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Yay! Glad you had such a successful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly likes this.