Grizzly admires a rare Jade Jasper

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, May 3, 2019.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

So what can one say about the beautiful, @JadeJasper this is one story that I am not even sure how it begin.

I spend a lot of my free time perusing the boards reading threads that catch my eye. I saw this beautiful angel had various thread and I was intrigued by her tattoos and her darker edgy side. It did not dawn on until much later I had actually met this angel many moons ago.

I sent Jade an email based off of one of her threads, which was like a Q&A session I was honest with her about the parties I had planned with Natasha and I could see this cute kitten ears perk up. Jade just has a certain quality about her that invites me people in, plus I liked how honest she was in answering my questions on her thread.

What truly stood out about Jade to me was here was a lady in a competitive business asking me permission to talk to her co-worker about our party. I was like yeah sure, but thinking who in their right mind would ask permission before talking to the lady you have booked.

Well apparently Jade is a rare breed of beauty, brains and a caring nature. I than emailed Natasha and said hey I know you were going to find our safety gal, but Jade just literally dropped in my lap and is interested in being a part of the party if we so chose to add her.

She even had some awesome ideas of how to incorporate some of my turns into the party with Natasha and I.

After Natasha and Jade spoke I contacted Natasha and told her if she was ok with it I would like Jade as the safety girl for our party. For the type of party I am doing the safety girl had to be able to stop the action if need be, understanding that this a healing party for me.

I can tell you Jade is a very sweet and caring lady based off what I have seen on live stream, how she interacts on social media and based on our brief conversation on the phone today.

She had not even got dressed or put her makeup on and she took time out of getting ready for her shift to speak with me briefly about the party and the dates coming up. She even offered to call back later when her and Natasha were free.

This beautiful lady keeps outdoing herself with how kind and sweet she is toward me!

Gentleman and ladies run and see this beautiful intelligent and caring lady. She is very genuine and is very caring. The Sagebrush is lucky to have her.

Thank you Jade for your wonderful ideas and caring nature. I am honored to have you a part of this party..

She has also gone out of her way to make sure Natasha and I have our time together, which I have never seen before.

Last edited: May 4, 2019

2. This is the most beautiful thing! Thank you so much Grizzly, for being so wonderful and letting us take this journey with you :). I couldn’t be more honored or delighted! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Your welcome my dear Jade, just being myself...I cannot wait to finally meet you ladies in person. going to be a fun time

JadeJasper likes this.
  4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Jade is aaaaaaamazing. :) We are going to have such a fantastic time together!

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yes we are @Natasha Star I cannot wait so excited for the party!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]