REVIEW Grisha Petrov - 2-15-18

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, May 22, 2018.

1. I showed up one day at Kit Kat and they happen to have Karaoke night going on. Didn't expect it but was wonderful listening to everyone. Canela has a BEAUTIFUL voice. Thanks for entertaining us.

A lady I never saw before sat down next to me and introduced herself to me.. Grisha Petrov. We talked briefly and she had a really good attitude. She's hispanic so her English was not really great but we got along fine. Later on Amelia came over and sat next to me and we started chatting a bit and she asked if I liked Grisha and I said yes I did and was hoping to talk with her a little more. As it turns out Amelia was her big sister.. Well off to the room we went to discuss.. Now this was a little weird since Amelia was in the room while talking and negotiating with Grisha.. Amelia was helping translate also. It was a little weird since I just recently partied with Amelia a few months back so basically I was describing the same activities to another lady with the original lady in the room. A little weird to say the least. :)

Negotiations were simple and sweet.. even with the language differences.. and off to the window and then back to the room we went.. What a fun and wonderful time we had. I guess activities in the bedroom really have no language barrier.. haha.. I had a lot of fun and she always had a smile on her face.. I "hope" she enjoyed the party as much as I did!!!

Anyway when Grisha comes back I will definitely be looking for another party with her.