Great afternoon with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by azmk7, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I’ve known of the Bunny Ranch for awhile and would on occasion stop by the website and wonder what kind of trouble I could get myself into by taking a trip out. Other than the obvious benefit it seemed like a cool adventure. I never thought I’d visit for the first time as a virgin though.

Fast forward a little and life is good except for one major area. I was still a virgin. So once again I hit up the Bunny Ranch website thinking it would be fun to visit but not really serious about it. However, that night I took a look at the message board and ran across the reviews and FAQs for Miss Anna Suvari. Anna seemed like an intelligent, witty, and cool person who just also happened to be drop dead gorgeous. Add that up and you get the consummate elegant Lady.

I was inspired. After working up the courage I emailed Anna and explained my situation hoping to set something up. I didn’t expect an immediate reply as I noticed she had just left the Ranch so I was surprised and impressed to have a message the next morning. Over the next several weeks we communicated back and forth and set a date to meet.

I touched down at the Reno Airport a month later and checked into a hotel eager for our party the next day. I got a decent night sleep considering and started for the Ranch that afternoon with a considerable amount of butterflies in the stomach. Those butterflies continued to amp up until I hit the Ranch parlor and saw Anna walk out to greet me.

Anna was beautiful and she immediately started to put me at ease. We got to know each other better over a drink before taking a tour of the Ranch and ending up in her room. The next 2.5 hours were amazing. Anna is everything her reviews say and more. She was warm, inviting, and patient with someone new to the game. I was introduced to a new world and don’t intend to ever leave.

I did let my nervousness get the better of me but Anna was always there to reassure and I will never forget that. If and when I make it back out the Ranch I’ll be looking around for Anna for a chat and hopefully another party.

Thanks Anna
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Afternoon with Anna Suvari

Anna is a great choice to lose your V-card with. Sometimes, I wish I was in that situation. :roll: Only sometimes, though. :)

3. Thanks for allowing me the honor of being your first, azmk! Your special day was special to me, too, and I hope the memories you carry with you of that day are as wonderful as those I'll carry with me. :)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]