REVIEW Grace Cee Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sleepless, May 22, 2018.

1. I’ve had the pleasure of partying with the beautiful Grace Cee a few months ago, and it was absolutely spectacular and unforgettable.

So I DM’d Grace on Twitter (@GraceCee4) to set up an appointment. If you weren’t aware, you can also contact her through Twitter as another way of communicating besides the message board/email. She told me what her schedule was for the next few weeks and she was happy to help me figure out the best time and date for our party.

Fast forward to the day of, I thought we were going to have to cancel the appointment since something had come up a few hours beforehand, but Grace did everything she could to make sure we would still meet up that day. Ultimately, we had to reschedule the appointment to a slightly later time, but Grace was very flexible and cool about it and made sure that our rescheduled time would still be convenient for the both of us. Once we got that all figured out, I get to the Ranch and wait in the parlor. Shortly after, she walks out in this beautiful black dress that elegantly shows off her gorgeous body. As you can see from her pictures, she is petite and has a fantastic body that looks even better in person. She has this sexy but also adorable vibe to her that will just make your heart melt.

She walks me to her room where we discuss parties, prices, etc. and came to a reasonable negotiation and we opted for a blowjob party. I won’t go too much into detail but Grace was absolutely phenomenal and I’m getting chills as I write this review just thinking about how great it was lol. I was stressed out from personal stuff before I had seen her, but afterwards I felt very refreshed and relaxed.

To sum it up, Grace is a very sweet, beautiful, and amazing girl, and you should definitely book her if you’re looking for a wonderful and memorable experience.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    aztecwarrior2881 and Grace Cee like this.
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet words! Remember to email me so we can set an appointment with a discount(; Miss you <3
    Xoxoxoxo

3. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Grace is a treasure. I have been in love with this girl since the first time I met her, which I think was her first week at the ranch. Different names; different times. Haha.

I can only imagine how good your time was with her. My experiences have always been the same.

Grace Cee likes this.
  4. Hey Babe Griselda and I miss you! come play with us(;

david006 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She has a fabulous personality with an amazing attitude!!! Book your party with her today!!! I love reading your review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @david006 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart'!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten the pleasure of meeting Gracie yet, but I have heard great things about her! So glad you had a good time! :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]