Good time with Harmony G.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Well after what seems like a wait that lasted forever my day to go up to the ranch and have some fun finally came. The weather that turns out was pretty nasty. Who would have thought that was going to be the case in late April. I left plenty early and as it turns out didn't hit any road delays like I thought I might. As a result I was only two hours early.

It worked out pretty well that way. I went to the Bunny Ranch first to visit with some of the ladies I talk to on here every now and then. I enjoy not telling people we have already sort of met online and wait for their reaction when I tell them who I am. Kallie fell to that one. I talked with her for a little bit and it was good getting to know her better. I met several other ladies while I was sitting at the bar and I believe had a good conversation with Bailey. I felt kind of bad having to tell each girl I met that I had an appointment later and couldn't have more fun with them.

Next I ran into an old friend. Maya Love comes up and goes "is that you Maggman, it has been so long?" It was and I had a great time talking to Maya again. I reminded her that one day I will have to come up and have my Maya Love Anna Suvari party I have been waiting for. Maya looked better than ever and it was very nice getting caught up. I only regret is I didn't get a picture with her before someone else came in and stole her away.

Two beers down and I decided it was time to cross the street. I walked in the doors to the Love Ranch and told the host that I has an appointment with Harmony. She told me to have a seat and she would tell Harmony I was here. When Harmony came out she was as beautiful as I remembered. She even did her hair the way it was last time which I liked. She showed me her new room which was bigger than her last and I simply told her she deserved it and it was a shame we would be using the big room. We talked about a couple things then she went to get something to eat. I was still a little early so that was fine by me. I got to watch the end of a movie with her while she was eating.

Then came the party. It was nice. The tub was very nice for relaxing in to get ready for a round two and we had a nice chat while doing so. Long story short, or shorter anyways, when time was up I was tired. I spent another half and hour or so talking with Harmony and some of the other ladies in the lounge before I looked outside and noticed the weather seemed even worse. I told Harmony that given the chance I would stay there indefinitely. She agreed and told me I should stay. But not wanting to put chains on my truck forced me to leave. And I think I got lucky cause I was able to sneak over the hills in blinding snow but with no chains.

Until next time. I do want to add I hope to come up there again for a beer or two the day before her birthday. I only hope she decides to stay just so I can visit with her again.

2. Glad you had a great time, Maggs! Wish I could have been there. And yes, that Anna-Maya tag-team can't come soon enough! :)

3. And I would have liked to see you too.

4. Glad you had fun

5. You are SUCH a sweetheart Maggman and I am so glad I got to see you and enjoy some time together with you again. Your so kind and your company is always welcome!! Thanks for the review baby!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]