Goals for 2020 and beyond

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharky, Dec 9, 2019.

1. It's that time of year to look forward, set goals and look back and see where mistakes were made and improvements can be made. Also time to review your long term goals and make adjustments as needed. Having a plan is a huge step, just remember to be flexible and adapt to changes so that you can still achieve your goals and have your plans succeed.
    We can do this!!!

Leo Goodale and Avery Lee like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, great question! I don't believe in New Year resolutions, but I do believe in goals! All year round!

My goals for 2020 are....

1. Graduate! May! It's time! So excited!
    2. Maintain a good work-life balance.
    3. Be better at being consistent on this forum. I admittedly can disappear from it, which I want to not do going forward.
    4. Spend more time with family and friends -- this can be hard with everything I have going on at all times, but I need to make more of an effort.
    5. Just enjoy life! Not take anything too seriously and just enjoy the ride :)

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  4. Goals for 2020....
    1. More exercise - I do a fair share now but want to do more
    2. Job Search - going to keep looking for a better situation and definitely entertaining the idea of industry changes
    3. More sex - making trip(s) to the ranches or working on getting a girlfriend who doesn't look at my past as a negative
    4. Pay closer attention to my investments
    5. Distance myself from negative people - if they speak bad of others to make themselves feel better or if they have to constantly "give" me advice, time to spend less time around those type of people.

Leo Goodale and Avery Lee like this.
  5. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

I love this!! And I hope everyone can achieve a little goal day by day for 2020!
    :) Always time to grow!

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.